1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

will this survive? P.F.S experiment

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birdtracker, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

I am trying to get my Ljutic to fit better. I am going to shoot practice this weekend if the rain stops! LOL. Will it be O.K with it all the way to the side? Can a person machine it more than what it comes originally? thanks. Birdtracker
    [​IMG]

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Mine is almost exactly the same as yours, and I've been shooting it that way for 5 years.

3. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

You do what is best for you, I don't like the looks of it. It's too Rube Goldberg. These are just money making gimmicks. My Dad's 1950 Model 12 trap gun would look like an abortion with that kind of offset. I'm old fashion and won't change, time marches on do it your way.

Harry Lyga

4. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I shot a PFS on a Ljutic then a Silver Seitz and a Perazzi...granted beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Mine was the most beautiful stock I ever owned, it fit me like a glove, it made a 12ga. feel like a 28ga., I got a lot of comments about the stock both good and bad. I don't know how many honorary yards I got with one but it was a bunch. I laughed all the way to the trophy room and the pay window! Do what you need to do to make the gun fit and shoot where you look.

Bob

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

"These are just money making gimmicks". Yea, they make tons of money for the shooters using them.

6. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

The build of an average American has changed dramaatically since the introduction of the model 12 and its demise. What fit daddy won't fit most sons in this day and age. Things change, people included, its called progress.

It's change in trap guns that have helped drive scores higher and PFS is one of those changes helping many people to do so.

Park you're model "T" and get a Corvette.............

Surfer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.