1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will the Putter in Chief allow killing eagles?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GunDr, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

All in the name of "GREEN".

A controversial wind farm proposed near Red Wing, MN, plans to ask for federal permission to legally kill eagles, making it one of the first in the nation to participate in a new federal strategy aimed at managing the often-lethal conflict between birds and turbine blades.

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

The West Butte Power Project in Oregon also has a permit.

I've worked on several windmill farms replacing blades. Unfortunately bird strikes are quite common.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

He'll have the state dept do it for him, then blame Bush and the Reps in Congress

Likes to shoot, how do you work on those things? My A hole would be so pucker up that high, I wouldn't be able to do anything except put finger indentations on what ever I was holding on to

4. 3357

3357 Member

From what I've seen, the eagle, hawk, and owl season never closed in North Dakota, I dont think the farmers there got the memo.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Cat.....I was the lucky one. I operated the crane. lol

6. porky

porky TS Member

Where is PETA in all this???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.