1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will swap YOUR shot bags for my products

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by yvonne, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have Hull Bags and 4 Box Carriers left over from the Holiday rush and am looking for CLEAN cloth shot bags to trade. On average I trade 4 of your shot bags for credit on $1 towards a finished product. Right now I'm only offering hull bags and 4 box carriers I have made up. You pay shipping to me (I tell traders to pack the bags tight and send them MEDIA mail) They technically ARE printed material ;) I pay shipping to you! I SELL my product ~ I can ONLY take CLEAN bags in trade. I have an assortment of hull bags, mixed and STS. I also have an assortment of 4 box carriers. First come, first served on choice. PM me for details.

2. trapshootertoo

trapshootertoo Member

0   0   0

I probably have 200 shot bags but I don't laundry them. Not sure what you mean about clean?

3. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Do NOT wash them!!!! By clean, I mean not mildew or filthy! Thanks!

4. trapshootertoo

trapshootertoo Member

0   0   0

need tour address and I'll send them to you. Thanks

5. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Shot bags are by no means eligable for Media Mail and when opened and inspected will be upgraded to postage due Priority Mail.

USPS DMM Sec 173

4.0 Content Standards for Media Mail
    4.1 Qualified Items

Only these items may be mailed at the Media Mail prices:

a. Books, including books issued to supplement other books, of at least eight printed pages, consisting wholly of reading matter or scholarly bibliography, or reading matter with incidental blank spaces for notations and containing no advertising matter other than incidental announcements of books. Advertising includes paid advertising and the publishers' own advertising in display, classified, or editorial style.

b. 16-millimeter or narrower width films, which must be positive prints in final form for viewing, and catalogs of such films of 24 pages or more (at least 22 of which are printed). Films and film catalogs sent to or from commercial theaters do not qualify for the Media Mail price.

c. Printed music, whether in bound or sheet form.

d. Printed objective test materials and their accessories used by or on behalf of educational institutions to test ability, aptitude, achievement, interests, and other mental and personal qualities with or without answers, test scores, or identifying information recorded thereon in writing or by mark.

e. Sound recordings, including incidental announcements of recordings and guides or scripts prepared solely for use with such recordings. Video recordings and player piano rolls are classified as sound recordings.

f. Playscripts and manuscripts for books, periodicals, and music.

g. Printed educational reference charts designed to instruct or train individuals for improving or developing their capabilities. Each chart must be a single printed sheet of information designed for educational reference. The information on the chart, which may be printed on one or both sides of the sheet, must be conveyed primarily by graphs, diagrams, tables, or other nonnarrative matter. An educational reference chart is normally but not necessarily devoted to one subject. A chart on which the information is conveyed primarily by textual matter in a narrative form does not qualify as a printed educational reference chart for mailing at the Media Mail prices even if it includes graphs, diagrams, or tables. Examples of qualifying charts include maps produced primarily for educational reference, tables of mathematical or scientific equations, noun declensions or verb conjugations used in the study of languages, periodic table of elements, botanical or zoological tables, and other tables used in the study of science.

h. Loose-leaf pages and their binders consisting of medical information for distribution to doctors, hospitals, medical schools, and medical students.

i. Computer-readable media containing prerecorded information and guides or scripts prepared solely for use with such media.
    4.2 Enclosures in Books Mailed as Media Mail

Tim

6. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

There's always one party pooper in every group ;)

7. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sorry.

I do think your product is great though.

Tim

8. mooshkat

mooshkat Member

0   0   0

what are your prices for hull bags?

9. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I charge $25 for the hull bag and $15 for the 4 box carrier. Prices include shipping!

10. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If you PM'd me about details ~ Check your PM's! Thanks!

11. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

A now departed shooting buddy's wife made me a 3'x6' table cover that has thin padding and a no slip rubber backing that I use to work on guns or lay guns on for sale at shoots, Would you be interested in making some? Thanks, Jeff

12. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'll see what's available at the fabric store for a non-slip backing and get back to you. Thanks!

13. goldwater64

goldwater64 TS Member

0   0   0

Yvonne,

Any interest in making a soft gun case?

Would like the inside lined in sheepskin...can provide shot bags and sheepskin.

14. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

postmastertim,

I hope you read these threads while off duty!!! Did you have the manual at home??

Tomas

15. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'll get back to everyone with special requests soon. I'm trying to make a trade for products I ALREADY HAVE MADE UP. I shoot everything ~ Trap, Skeet, 5 Stand and Sporting Clays. I hunt waterfowl, upland and turkey! I also Fresh water , salt water and Fly Fish! Real busy time for me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.