1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

will pay extra for camper spot at GRAND

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jevoliva, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

you can't. The person selling or renting the spot cannot sell or rent for more than what is outline in thier lease, or the lease is terminated. No ifs ands or buts. If the WSRC or ATA get a wiff that someone is doing this, they will immediately void the contract.

Dwyer is correct above to sell it for $2500. After the grand this year, it will be $2400, next year $2100 and so on.

John

2. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

Rob,

I think there's a spot on Olny Johnson that you could put a camper on.

Gurgen

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Joe :

I saw on another thread or could have been on this one that Rob got 2 spots, still he should had left his original post on and just say he found some it makes the thread make more sense.

Fog

4. K-Gun

K-Gun TS Member

I bought Mikes spot for the Grand last year. I don't know where he got the 65' x 15' but the 15' is wrong, it is a lot bigger than that. The site is beautiful and the neighbors are the best. It is quite and far enough from the Trap line to keep the noise down.

This would be a great buy. I had already acquired another site before I found out Mike was giving it up. Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.