1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will New Kolar Barrels Fit my receiver?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dolphin77, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Will the new Kolar barrels fit my current receiver, which is about 5 years old....hope they do ...I really like the look of the new top single with the adj rib?? Thanks WC

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Walter they will but I'm not real sure you will like the price. When my older Kolar (2000) was back to have them service it I inquired about the cost to upgrade to the T/A barrels and ribs. If I remember correctly that cost was about $5000. At the time I assumed that that was both sets of barrels but I have been informed since that it was for each.

--- Chip King ---

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

The new barrels will fit no doubt....but with the new adjustable ribs the stocks that come from the factory on these are nearly 1/2 inch or better higher than stocks on non-adjustable rib barrels. Food for thought. I'd talk to Kolar and get it straight from the source.

Good luck,
    Dave

4. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

WC,
    Did that guy buy your unsingle barrel.
    Sonny

5. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.