1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Mec rebuild your loader at the Grand?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lilboss1970, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilboss1970

lilboss1970 Member

I just bought a hydraulic mec 9000 in 12 and 20 gauge used and was wondering if I brought them to grand could I get them checked over/rebuilt at the grand. If not can you drop them off there and they take them back with them to get rebuilt and then shipped back to you? Thanks for any help.

2. shootman

shootman TS Member

They always did at vandalia. I believe it was $25.00 plus parts BOB

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

They were rebuliding/repairing/tune-ups at the PA State Shoot the last I remember. Pretty hard to get one in that bad of condition that they couldn't handle there. They'll probably use yours as an example for repair and run off shells. Seems like a good selling point if it were my product.

4. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

Yes MEC is there and they will rebuild your loader on-site. My friends went and were kind enough to take my 9000. They dropped it off first thing in the morning and it was done at noon. New collet and some other small parts, total cost...$75.00...works as good as it did when it was new. Two thumbs up to MEC and their fabulous customer service.

5. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Piling on here with kudos to Mayville Engineering....(MEC).
    I've been a MEC fan, in 4 gauges at various times.., for 29 yrs. AWESOME service and support..what little I've needed during all those years, and uncounted numbers of shells.

6. JOND

JOND TS Member

Isn't wonderful what an employee owned company can do! Makes you think! JOND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec loader rebuild