1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Ljutic call you back?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RioVistaBob, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

I've let messages for Ljutic to call me back but no response on their main phone or calling back.
    All I was trying to order was the spring that goes in front of the trigger on the post. Seems simple enough.

Anyone know where I can buy one?

Bob

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

I think Ljutic's customer service has gone out the window. I called yesterday to get information about a Ljutic I am selling. I ask the gentleman in customer service if he could look up the info if I gave him the serial number. He told me no he couldn't. I would have to fill out a form on line and they would get back to me. I ask when that might be and he said he hoped in a week or two.

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Do you need the inertia lock spring? Roy

4. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

End of an era.

5. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

The correct terminology for the spring I need is "Inertia Lock Spring"

6. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

NO, at least they didn't for me.
    I wanted to buy the few parts to make my Ljutic eject instead of extract. Left a message on their answering maching, Nothing, noda, been about two month now.
    Waiting for my favorite gunsmith to get back from FL, he may have one in his junk pile.
    I did fill out the form on line for my Ljutic background info. I did receive that info in about a week.

7. elinvar

elinvar Member

Bob
    Send me your address and I will drop a spring in the mail for you.

Terry Jones
    tgunvault@mediacombb.net

8. Raybren

Raybren Member

Call Mike Hugill at 509-930-0910. He'll take care of your needs. Ray

9. RioVistaBob

RioVistaBob Member

thanks for your offers I appreciate it greatly.

Roy from Texas is sending me one.

Bob

10. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

calls to Ljutic any more is useles from what I have have been hearing lately.

Sangamo Special is your best bet for Ljutic parts now.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

11. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

I called about a week ago for some information on the interchangeabilty a part. Phone rag a while but someone answered & transferred me & I got the answer I needed. A good experience. Tom

12. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I ordered the same spring maybe a month ago. I received it in about two days. Some times it takes a few calls to get someone to answer if Nadine is not available. It's no big thing. Quit whining.

13. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

This is not a mega company. Every minute they spend chewing the fat they arent able to do something else. They might have been on one of those 20 min calls that should have taken 2 minutes when you called.

Do the math. Figure out how many 20 min telephone calls Mike can take a day about tracing history or selling a spring and "when is the company going to ...." They lose money on each of those calls and most of the callers didnt purchase their gun new from them anyway. So if Mike makes $50,000 a year. Who pays for Mike?

Also if you just leave a message saying "call me back" you are wasting everyones time.

Learn how to leave an effective telephone message.

The online request is simpler for the person doing the research. By the way it was you reselling a gun. The company makes nothing off the endeavor.

As has been stated before: Quit Whining

Regards from Iowa

Gene

14. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

I have never had better service than from Ljutic.

That includes before and after Al's passing.

I recently had to buy parts for one of my non-Ljutics and decided it would be easier to just order the parts from the gunsmith. If it were a Ljutic part I would have called the factory.

jmho

15. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I've had pretty good luck with Ljutic calling me back, and I did fill in the form on my Once-Touch Stainless and got a response in the mail rather quickly.

But, I have to agree with Gene that they are a small company and get pretty busy. However, I disagree too. If you don't "chew the fat" with a customer or POTENTIAL customer, then you end up cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Furthermore, talking with customers is probably what keeps me doing what I am doing. I have met some of the greatest individuals during phone conversations and had invites from salmon fishing to dove hunting, Canada to Brazil. I love talking to my customers.

Whiz

16. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Even though I love my P-Guns, I often drool over the thought of owning a Stainless Ljutic. I hope that with all the changes at Ljutic these small problem are just that.

17. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

MArk: I'd make you an helluva deal on my Once-Touch Stainless.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.