1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WILL JACKSON, A TRUE ROLL MODEL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cowsranchers, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cowsranchers

cowsranchers TS Member

WHAT A SUPER INDIVIDUAL! WE HAVE SHOT EVANSVILLE,INDIANA AND CARMI, ILLINOIS WITH THIS FAMILY. THEY DO NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS FAMILY.THEY ARE TRUE SUPPORTERS OF THE YOUTH NOT ONLY THEIR KIDS BUT OTHERS.THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR FRIENDS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING A CLUB FOR THE YOUTH TO SHOOT TRAP IN UNION COUNTY,KY.WE AS TRAP SHOOTERS,PARENTS,GRANDPARENTS NEED TO SUPPORT THIS IN ANY WAY THAT WE CAN.(CONTINUE YOUR GREAT WORK)WIL, GOD BLESS YOU

THE SILER FAMILY
    BRYAN SR.,DEBBIE, BRYAN JR.,JEREMEY, AND CHAS

2. shooters dad

shooters dad TS Member

he has been a real model for us all thanks r jackson

3. glcmedic118

glcmedic118 TS Member

I was fortunate to make contact with Wil's father recently after posting a story that appeared in our regional paper. I am impressed with the down to earth attitude of this family and stand in awe of the talent this young man has. He truley is a role model for other young shooters and my hat's off to this family. I enjoyed hearing back from his father and look forward to some day meeting Wil and his father. I have some friends in the Carmi area and hope we will get there to shoot with them.
    Congratulations again Wil...
    Grant Capel Anna, Illinois

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We read his wonderful story in one of the papers at the Grand. What an inspiration! Hope we can meet him some day and wish him the best of everything in the days ahead.....Leo and Karla Harrison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.