1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Israel react to Iran soon???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

With Egypt flexing to align with Iran as well,,,,,This will not be good, but something has to be done.

2. Switchblade327

Switchblade327 Member

They had better...

cls

3. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

They had better what?
    [​IMG]

4. oz

oz Active Member

We won't know when. If he tells odumbo, he will leak it to iran via the usual routes.

5. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

BROWNST100, your comment made me think of something about the Jewish vote. Why do the vast majority always vote Democrat? I'm curious as to why they continue to do that when Obama, from his actions & words seems to dislike Israel & Jewish people.

i_shoot

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

How is this for a thought. Barack and Ahmadijan ? are playing Israel to make the first move. Then when it's all over they can justify their actions by saying Israel was the aggressor and there is no room for that in todays society. If it's after the election Barack could side with his Muslim brothers under this guise. Mike.

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I know I'm getting repetive; but in the winter of 2002, we were living on our boat a Key West Naval Air Station. Next to us was a retired Special Forces Major who owned a think tank in Alexandria Va. He was always on NBC & Fox as a talking military head. He said in a one on one meeting with Sharon, he was told Israel has over 300 nukes & they will use them if his country's survival is in question. Andy Messing is a straight shooter.

Phil Berkowitz

8. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I_shoot

The reason the Jewish vote goes to Democrats, is because they have been told and they believe that Republicans hate all minorities, women, immigrants and gays.

Being a minority and abused for thousands of years, they identify with the oppressed and believe the Democrats are on the side of all oppressed people.

This flies in the very face of something like the fact that the Democrats embraced slavery and the Republicans fought to end it, but this just the way it is and always will be.

The sooner we kill off the Republican Party and replace it with something like the Tea Party, where we stand for freedom and financial responsibility as our only platform planks, the sooner we can get rid of the Democrat Party.

Crazy thoughts huh?

9. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Being Jewish, I have a little insight. Most Jewish people go to college, where they are bombarded by a liberal broadside. Also; most of the elderly Jews think all Democrats are the re- incarnation of FDR & they think he saved the country during the depression. Most of the elderly Jewish population is dying off & when their descendants move out of the big cities, they suddenly become conservative, when they change from renters to property owners.

Phil Berkowitz

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Vern, I am reading One Second After right now. Interesting read.

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Security insiders believe that Israel WILL act before the election. The reason is that it will place Obama in a very difficult postion. If he does not agressively back Israel, the Jewish vote is lost and he likely loses the election. Right now the Jews are sitting on their wallets which is why Romney is outraising Obama in canpaign contributions. Obama knows that at present, the Jewish vote is in jeopardy.

However, Israel's actions will have far reaching consequences. Oil will spike and the world's very fragile economy will take a huge hit, just at the beginning of the winter heating season. The Muslim brotherhood in Egypt and elsewhere may take hostile action against Israel so they will have to be prepared for a possible ground assault. Rocket attacks from Lebanon will likely increase as will terrorist attacks from all sides.

If Obama does act to support Israel, it may win him the election and spell doom for America as he leads the country further down the path to insolvency.
    While Israel does not want to see another Obama administration, their survival comes first.

Once again this President may find himself being dragged into activity - IF Valerie Jarret permits.

12. larryx

larryx Member

Its going too happened when Israel is ready. So before it happens put your 401s where they can’t get raided AGAIN.

13. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Lets have a couple beers and a regional conflict. Start two days after the world series so it might be over before the superbowl. Just hit the 'easy' button!

What have you guys been smoking?

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I really do not believe Israel will trust Obama to be of any help with Iran. For that reason I will say after the election.

After the way he treated Netanyahu, they should bomb the White House.

HM

15. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Excuse Me? Thats OUR house!

635G May I ask your opinion about why the Jewish influence in the neo-con republican faction?
    [​IMG]

That would be Dennis Ross, major policy maker for U.S.

16. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

If Israel believes Obastard is going to be relected they will strike before the election. If it appears Romney is going to be elected they will wait. You can't trust Obamma on what he says. Hitler and Obamma both used deversions to fool the public. The jews fell for it once and now they ore falling for it again in the USA. Not the ones in Israel.
    Glad its not me in charge. I would blow Irans ass off the map just for mentioning the destrustion of Israel. Tell Russia (Pukin)he would get the same thing.

17. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I would expect an October strike, possibly sooner. The US presidential election does seem to factor into that but that doesn't really change the fact that Isreal will do what it has to do in order to survive. I doubt they will give Iran a couple extra months in effort to sway the US election.

A really nasty situation that could easily go global. Hope I'm wrong about that.

18. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Actually Wolfram you are quite right about that.

b12, you got any kids draft age? If you are so sure you want to leave these United States and go fight for a foreign flag- please go do that.
    [​IMG]

Which one of them will you .... first?

19. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Israel won't wait on Obama! They don't trust Obama(nor should they) who is definently a supporter of the Muslim agenda. The nut job that runs Iran will not hesitate to use a nuke against Israel if he gets one! He belongs to whacko Muslim sect that believes in the "12th Imam" which has to have a big catostrophic event happen to bring this guy out of the woood work and lead the Muslim world into victory over the entire planet! Israel took out Iraqs nuke plant in the 1980s and this one is a much bigger threat!

20. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Trust ME! I'm your man!
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.