1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will candidate #5 Please Stand Up

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by AJ100, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Just heard on TV.

Candidate #5 in the "pay me for the senate seat" scandal was none other than.....

JESSE Jr.

Laughed so hard I was crying.

Maybe daddy found out that obama didn't want jr. to get it. That would explain jesse Sr. wanting to cut obama's nuts off a few months ago.

You can't make this stuff up. You also won't hear from any of the liberal PIMPS that were around here a while ago. Talk about SHEEP.

Now listen to the "black leaders" of the community bad mouth their friends in the media. This is going to be so friggin funny, I can't wait.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Blowvich was sure he could extract money from candidate #5 but who was behind curtain #2,3, and 4?

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

This is far from over, and you can't tell the players with out a program. If you send me three Euros or U. S.dollars I'll mail off a complete guide to the politicians and the political coruption in this the great state of confusion er ah Illinois Mkae Check Money Orders payable to Non-Canidate #1 all payemnts maybe tax deductable.

4. happy

happy Member

We have the only state in the USA were any citizen can become a senator or President With just a small contribution. I'm pissed I didn't get my offer to the Gov in time. This could bring down 4 of the greatest anti gun foes in the Daily admin. Now we know why EMIL JONES didn't want to impeach such an honorable Gov. (BAGOFSHIT) as known to most ILLINOIS residents. Maybe Lisa Madegan will be mystery guest#2 and don't forget the Wonderfull alderman GUTEREZ That seems to introduce a new handgun law every week But can't stop his buisnesses from making fake drivers licences and ID's... And only SANTA could bring us an inditment for MAYOR DAILEY MR. TEFLON himself

5. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

With four year terms and 4 govs in jail the last 35years, 9 terms, that means that if your the gov, you have nearly a 50/50 chance of being in the slammer if you get the job. What idiot would want a job like that.

bob

6. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Happy:

You may still have a chance. If they haven't been pulled, ebay has four or five listings for Obambi's open Senate seat.

sissy

7. happy

happy Member

We thought of doing that today. Slow thinkers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.