1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will be on Gunbroker After the 13TH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by charlevillecat, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

Hi,sold alot of parts on Ebay over the last few years,it was fun and interesting and meet alot of nice people.But as with everything all good things come to a end.Ebay does what they want to do and no matter how much we complain they do their thing in the end.Its just another way that the anti gun jerks make things hard for us.Hope you all are like me and dig your heels in against the anti's and continue in the sport we love and enjoy.Look for me on Gunbroker and other sites,and to ebay I would like to say"kiss my bum".Good Luck all.

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

You sure have sold a bunch on ebay. You must have parted out 1000 guns!

3. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

I have bought from you on several occasions. You are a good man to do business with

4. magnumshot

magnumshot Active Member

I can't stand the anti-gun crowd, especially when they have a little money to push their views. Wasn't that long ago you could buy AR upper's on ebay, and their ban on those passed by pretty easily. No one will care about ebay's gun item ban in a year.

Gunbroker's a great place to sell. No listing fees is way better than ebay. I have always liked searching gun shows. I'm pretty fortunate to have a few really big ones throughout the year nearby.

I have an auction on gunbroker now for an Armalite NM upper if you want to see.

http://www.gunbroker.com:80/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=77446121

5. Blaser-F3

Blaser-F3 TS Member

You may wish to check out gunsinternational.com. This site is like how the old gunsamerica use to be. The new gunsamerica stinks. I used to use GA a lot. Not anymore too hard to use. Gunbroker or GI are much better. Most people I know have switched as well.

6. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

charlevillecat ,

Thanks for your efforts . I agree with the others who have applauded your business ethics and "products".

Charlie

7. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i have bought from chalrievillecat.the item was as described, i have 3 friends who have bought from him also.they all will agree he is a good person to buy from. ebay is losing a good seller in charlievillecat. dwain b cook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.