1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Will a Beretta 391 stock fit on the new A400?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BCBen, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BCBen

BCBen TS Member

I want to buy the A400 Light field version with a 26" barrel (12 gauge) for upland but I would also like to put on a 391 reduced length stock that I have laying around so my wife can shoot it as well. Does anyone know for sure if the stocks will interchange or do I need to find a 391 for her to shoot?

Thanks,
    Ben

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I was told by a rep that the 391 stock or anything else would not fit the 400 and I don't know of anyone trying it but PM Tron and he can tell you. Jackie B.

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

It will fit.......I put one on mine just to see. Make the small clearance cut in the 391 stock to match the one in the 400 stock and put it on. Nothing to it.

Ken Rucker

4. BCBen

BCBen TS Member

Thank you, Ken. It will save me a bit of money if the two of us can use the same gun instead of me having to hunt down another short barreled 391. I will fiddle with the older stock to make it fit onto the new gun.
    Thanks again for your input!
    Ben

5. rad 53

rad 53 Member

While we are on the 400-391 swap subject, can any other Beretta forend be modified to fit and replace the ugly 400 forend? I have shot the light-weight version and loved it, but just hate the stock and forend styling.Thanks, Donald.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
391 stock fit on a400
391 stock on a 400
beretta a400 custom stock

custom stocks for a400 beretta

what other stocks fit the beretta a400
will a beretta 390 forend fit a 391
will a beretta a400 stock fit a 391
will a beretta a400 stock fit a beretta 391