1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WILL A 99 STOCK FIT A 100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bajan100, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bajan100

bajan100 TS Member

I have asked the question several times and have been told, "NO". The only option is have someone make a grip to fit your BT-100.
    I have a PFS on a Ultra XT Citori and on close inspection it will not adapt to my BT-100. Some talented crftsman maybe able to adapt or make a new one, but beyond my ability.
    Dave A

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Dave is correct. There is not a pfs grip made to fit a BT-100 or the 525 as well. I tried to look into this myself. Vern told me himself that he knows of several people who tried to cut and fit them into the 100 with no luck. I was told that you can have a stock fitter cut and fit a wood stock (grip size) and install the PFS system into that. The only way I was told. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

3. vaguru

vaguru Member

What pull&mark states is true, however the Citori Grip can be re inlet to fit a 525. See my thread on here, with pics. Works great too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.