1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

will 870 stock fit a mossberg 500

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by branwheat007, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branwheat007

branwheat007 TS Member

I want to put a thumbhole camo stock on my mossberg 500. I can't find any aftermarket companies that make this stock, however I have found some for a remington 870. Will this work? Thanks.

2. branwheat007

branwheat007 TS Member

3. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

You mean something like this one from Mossberg...
    <center>[​IMG]</img></center>
    Morgan

4. branwheat007

branwheat007 TS Member

Yeah that would be the that I would like to have. Problem is Mossberg does not sale the stock separetly from the gun. However, Remington does for the 870. So, will a 870 stock fit a mossberg 500?

5. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

remington stocks will not fit mossberg 500. on ebay i recently saw some type of plastic stock conversion kit that will allow you to use an 870 on a mossberg and vice versa. the enletting is different on each of these type stocks. you might want to contact boyd's, they make stocks. ask them if they sell a thumb hole stock for the mossberg 500.
    steve balistreri.

6. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

I bet that if you did a little Internet searching you'd be able to the stock you're looking for. I have an Mossberg 835 and thought that I wanted the adjustable-tactical stock that is on their tactical turkey version of the 835. I found it by looking around on the internet. I doubt that they make the stock you are looking for 'in-house.' I bet they buy them from another manufacturer.

Rem31TC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
870 stock on 500
does mossberg make trap stock for the 500

remington 870 buttstock fits mossberg

will a mossberg bantan gun stock ffit a mossberg 505

will a remington 870 stock fit a mossberg 500

would a remington 870 stock fit a mossberg 500