1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wild Hare - are they still trading?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Boz, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boz

Boz TS Member

Hi Guys,
    I live in Australia and purchased two Pavillion Storm Jackets last year (as nothing available here) and now want to purchase 10 plus for our club members, however emails that have been sent to Wild Hare have not been answered.
    So my question:
    1.Are they still trading?
    2.Do you have contact name etc. and email?
    3.Is there an alternative jacket to the Pavillion Storm Jacket available in US?
    Your imput/assistance would be appreciated.
    Regards,
    Chris F

2. Mark Spears

Mark Spears Member

Chris,
    I do not have a contact name but the phone # is 239-593-6911

Good luck,
    Mark

3. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

"Wild Hare's new Cold Weather Jacket is the same great coat previously offered from Pavillion USA, plus some new added features. Wild Hare and Pavillion USA merged a couple of year ago and are now offering their highly sought after winter shooting jacket under the Wild Hare name.

The Wild Hare Storm jacket (pictured above) has an inside nylon shell throughout with large open mesh-vented rear to keep you cool. Wild Hare also used their new "flexi-pad" material on the shooting pad and double swooping pockets on the front of the jacket. The shoulder of the jacket has gussets to prevent it from pulling and bunching up during shooting."

4. Boz

Boz TS Member

Many thanks to one and all for your assistance.
    It's appreciated and I will follow up.
    Chris F

5. Pat McKean

Pat McKean Active Member

Boz, you might check out Custom Sportswear and Optical. Their coats can be custon tailored for a very reasonable price.

http://www.customsportswear-optical.com/

-Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wild hare pavillion vest trap