1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wild Bill JP answer to thread to Ky. targets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pipe Layer, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Good old Wild Bill Pennington, the A.T.A or the KTL must have really done something to make you so negative. You never have a positive thing to say at all. The KTL has put on a growing shoot every year. Draw banks, got the widlife area desinated home grounds, but you never say anything positive for the folks that give their time so you have a place to shoot.

Please excuse my grammer, I am not a school teacher as you are,by the way I have all the crap you have put on here admitting to sandbagging, calling people Natzi Bast---s. And if I'm right I think a lot of this was wrote during school time. I'm sure glad you don't teach my grand kids.

Now for everyone concerned about the target bids. Mr. Pennington I went to the source and got the facts.The targets were bid, Mr. Mike Sheppard got the bid with a 7.31 per case, second was Garon Par with a 7.50.As I say I am not a school teacher but I beleive that is 9 cents a case.Mr. Sheppard called and said White flyer was having a price increase and was going to have to raise his bid .50 cents a case locked in at 7.81. Mr. Par left his bid as was at 7.50 a case. Mr Sheppard was notifed and was OK with the outcome.

Mr. Pennington I hope you learn to love this sport as I do and not look at everything so negitive and get your facts straight before you attempt to drag down folks that are only working for the good of the sport.

Sincerly,
    Terry Dean
    Ky. A.T.A Delegate

2. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Thanks Rick, I was a little upset when I wrote that.I bid Million dollar projects, good thing I have a secretary to double check my figures.HA

Terry

3. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Here is another case of one side of the story getting accepted because of the "good ole boy" syndrome. Literalist…Since you were there at the Blue Grass Trap Club that day, watching everything that happen to my group of young shooters and parents, you know exactly what happen better that we do. ( NOT) Maybe you got the other side of the story from your buddies. BUT what you got were the lies about us getting “kicked out” and what really happened.
    I have my opinion about the bid. The numbers you posted are not what I was told. I may have bad info. Maybe not. I said that it was my opinion.

“And if I'm right I think a lot of this was wrote during school time. I'm sure glad you don't teach my grand kids”.
    Unfortunately now days, teachers are used to being disrespected by adults and parents alike. As far as me writing the thread at school as you imply. I believe you said
    “If I’m right”. Well, it will be assumed that you are correct. That’s the way it is and I can accept that but is it really true? You knowing what happened at the Blue Grass Trap club that day is as likely as you knowing how well I do my job. Not surprised that you took a cheap shot at me being a teacher…. Why bring your grand kids into this? Maybe I’m the lucky one? Thanks…..

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

wild bill JP- You being a teacher and Terry being a ditch digger is completely irrelevant to this discussion. I am sure you are a good teacher and I know Terry digs good ditches. The numbers that Terry posted appear to be accurate considering the target prices and the rapid changes in target prices last Winter/Spring. It does appear to me that you failed to support the position that, first the ATA and then the KTA favored anybody.

Pat Ireland

5. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Oh BTW, I thought I called that SOB a “Comy Basta#!” It may have been “Nazi Basta#!” or it could have been Comy Nazi Basta#!” Either way that’s what I thought of the individual at the time I wrote about that incident. My opinion of him has lessened since then though.
    About the sandbagging, you know everybody from KY is a bagger. That's what the general consensus is around the trapshooting community in the U.S.
    You see it on TS.com all the time. This is a discussion forum. Nothing more than he said-she said stuff. Why take it so seriously and get your Bowles in an uproar?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.