1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wii For Sale????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by famill00, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Ok...its too darn cold to get out and do much in the Chicago area....does anyone have a Nintendo Wii that they would part with?

Forrest

2. Bill Renner

Bill Renner TS Member

Don't have a Wii, how about an XBox 360 console? I have a good price on one.

Email me at dually25288@mypacks.net if interested.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Try EBay, they have a truck load of the games and players at rediculously low prices, new and rebuilt ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. bgf

bgf Active Member

If you are in to nostalgia I have the orginal Nintendo with games and stuff.

Great shape...Will sell cheap.

Drop the XXs from the addie.

Bernie

5. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Forrest, you're a wimp! When I lived in Chicago I used to walk to school when it was 5 below zero - without a hat, my hair slicked down with Wildroot Cream Oil, wearing a leather jacket from Grais, and no gloves.

6. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

The wii is a nice system but you just can't beat a playstation 3 hooked up to a HD tv. Got one for a retirement present. Like it better then my Atri 2600.

Bama

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

dickgtax,

You forgot to tell him it was uphill both ways and they still sell "Wildroot" in the local Walgreens, maybe its just outdated stock ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. tcenfarms

tcenfarms TS Member

This is a trapshooting site

9. Golden Beebe

Golden Beebe TS Member

Bill Renner

Just in case the deal falls through... You have mail.

Matt

10. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Take caution when playing Wii.My shoulder was sore for three days after playing tennis.What a work out!....Nuc..Ps tcnfarm thanks for your info.What was I thinking?..Whoooo

11. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Bill Renner, thanks for the offer but I really want a Wii. I played one over Christmas at a friends how and boy is it fun. If i was a software engineer I would make a trapshooting game for the Wii. I can see it now...the controller mounted to your gun and everything!

Forrest

12. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

There is a shooting game for Wii.It's in the "Wii Play" game package along with pool and ping pong and others.You shoot at ducks and targets, I have both the Wii and Xbox360 for my kids and I enjoy the Wii better as well.I have arthritis bad in my hands so pushing buttons and moving a mini joystick is not fun. Did you play tennis with the tennis racket or just the controller? I have all the toys that are out for that game, even a crossbow/zapper. Golf and Baseball is fun but you have to make sure you have that wrist strap tight when pitching. You can throw a pretty mean curve ball is you twist your wrist at the end of your pitch.You will hook or slice if you feel the gyro in the controller spin when your golfing.Slow your swing down and look at the meter on the left for your recommended speed of your club. One more thing... watch the ceiling when serving in tennis, I took out a tile or two when the game got intense.That was with the tennis racket and not just the controller, I can't play those games without the attachments.You can curve you bowling ball as well.

The Wii is a hoot to play and you can work up a sweat playing it instead of sitting on your butt and trashing your thumbs.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.