1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wife no help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by hoot619, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoot619

hoot619 Member

I put up a containment buried wire fence today for my dogs. I asked the wife to

help me out. She said sure but as I got the collar ready she refused to wear it.

She even had the nerve to ask me if I had started drinking again and I haven't

had a drop in over 29 years. Good help is hard to find but I'll still keep her.

I even found her a beautiful painted turtle shell a couple weeks ago about 7

inches long. Pretty as hell nothing inside clean as a whistle so I put it by

her favorite chair where she places her pop. You think she would have

appreciated it but all she did was scream when she saw it. Hell you just can't

please some people. Ken U

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

You think it's bad now, you just wait 'til the honeymoon's over.:)

3. hoot619

hoot619 Member

I think it is over de honeymoon--coming up on 47 years on Sept. 11. Taking off to get me new

knee. Should be back Friday . Not worried a bit but didn't sleep much wonder why hell I just went thru it last Sept with the other one. Had no problems either. Ken U

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Good luck! Get well soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wife is no help