1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wife may go to state shoot?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

I'm headed to the NC state shoot, this will be my first state shoot. I am going to shoot singles & caps.. I got a chance in these events. Will have to wait a while for doubles. well !!! when my wife found out I'm going to be gone for 5 days,she said she would like to accompany me. My question what is there to do in the Bostic area of NC for a woman who doesn't care about shopping or shooting,----Phil

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

sit and watch!!!

3. nipper

nipper TS Member

whatever there is or is not to do,let her go along

bill

4. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

A women that doesn't care about shopping? NO WAY

5. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Chat - why don't you contact the chamber of commerce in Forest City for information about the local area?

Of course that would be way too simple:)

FR

6. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Asheville is not that far away with attractions like Biltmore House, Lake Lure and many others. King's Mountain and the Revolutionary War battlefield are close and Forrest City has antique stores and Hwy 70 from there to Asheville has antique stores all the way.

7. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

I always found that sex in the morning made me shoot better anyhow!!!!!!

8. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Ken? Does that make your trigger finger tired? Chat---- buy your wife that new book that's out about the President and his reasons for going to war. I know how you feel about George and with her new acquisition to facts you and she will have many lively discussions in the evenings. That's something to help relax you for a good days shooting the next morning. :)

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Tell her you need your own space and time to vent with the guys. My wife does not go to shoots with me, because I need my time. Just like she needs her time, as I've been told more than once.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.