1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wife/Girlfriend ever do something bad to your gun?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by squirrelkiller, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

Oh, you mean trap gun!

Rod

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Yes, she broke a better score in the Illinois State Singles than I did with my gun. 198 to 192.

Sad day!

milt

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Never had anyone bother a firearm. Thirty one years ago a very immature wife smashed my HAM radio because she didn't like the competition. I was spending more time listening to the radio squak then listening to her squak. QSL

4. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

_ .... ._ _ ... ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . . _ _ _ _ . . . _ . . . _ _ _ !

Doug

5. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

Took her out to introduce her to shooting a shotgun, going to shoot cans off a fence post...thought it would be a good idea to use a lighter guage...took my 20 ga Parker...she shot, dropped it on the ground, broke the stock off.

We're divorced now, but the stock is still broken.

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Yeah, those snapping noises are always a bad sign.

7. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

Had a bag of nice arrow heads I had just found in South GA and had an extremely rare and tiny "bird point" arrow head, one that I was offered a good deal of cash for. New girlfriend offered to pick up the beer cans and clean up the bachelor pad and I said sure just over look the durty magizines and phone numbers. Went to show the nice finds to a friend and they were gone!

Guess them arrow heads made it back to the land of which they came, THE LOCAL DUMP.

Now married with our first kid. And she won't set foot in the man cave.

8. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Had a freind that was having marital problems.He went out of state hunting and came back to find out she had sold all his guns!!!!PJ

9. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Wife don't never, ever touch the guns. Been married 36 yrs. & she is trained.
    Didn't even have to use the shock collar! Guess I'll keep her. Colonel

10. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

A guy came home from hunting and saw all his things on the front porch. He thought it over and went inside and said in a loud voice "I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING BUT YOUR NOT TAKING ANY OF MY THINGS". The fight was on.

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

12. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

I purchased a new KX-5 several years ago and my wife asked me how much it would cost?

I commented - it costs half as much as the gun I really want!

Several years later I found a Kolar combo at the Watauga GC in Boone NC and sure enough my prediction came true.

Hopefully she wouldn't damage the gun she bought for me:)

FRedmon

13. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Never happened to me, but to a friend of mine.

His girlfriend opened the cellar door and tossed some of his guns down into the basement.

The bad part.............He later married her...........and the really bad part...........he know longer shoots trap.

How sad! He was one hell of a shot.

Hauxfan!

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Actioneer, good one.

HM

15. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rdf9-hRt410?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rdf9-hRt410?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

16. 682LINY

682LINY Member

back when i was much younger ,,came home after a few beers about 6 hrs late for dinner,,, she was sitting at the kitchen table,,"sawed off" home defence gun and 5 shells in front of her,, she said next time she loads it,,,never did marry her

17. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Friend of mine was a dealer and his wife was tired of seeing the UPS man deliver guns to her door. One night they had an arguement and the next morning the UPS man came to the door with a gun he was waiting for and she told him that he passed away in his sleep during the night.

He divorced her soon afterwards.
    Steve Balistreri

18. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Does this qualify?

Sorry about the ad.

19. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I'm tongue tied after that video she could have used those twin gel packs for recoil pads if she had held the rifle a little different.

I'm thinking this guy won the lottery not long ago too.

20. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

A friend had his live-in call the police and complain about alleged abuse. The police came and confiscated his entire gun collection. It took him 2 years and many thousands of dollars in legal fees to get them back.

Another person I know got a phone call from his daughter who was vacationing in Mexico. They got into an argument and she called the NJ police claiming that he father and mother were having an argument IN NEW JERSEY. The police arrived and confiscated all of his guns. His daughter admitted to a judge and the police that it was only a malicious prank to get back at her father. Although he got a court order to return his guns, the police refused to do so. It took him over 2 years to get them back. Many of them were damaged when they were finally returned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.