1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WIFE DOESN'T FEEL I WAS PUT ON EARTH JUST 2 ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by senior smoke, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

hELLO:
    on friday night my wife asked me to paint the bedroom this weekend. i said i had other things to do, i would do it when the "time is right". on saturday, my wife asked me to change 2 door knobs in the house. she wanted locks on them so our grandkids didn't get into certain things. i said i had other things to do, i was to busy. i said i would do it " when the time is right". my wife came home sunday with a new toilet seat. she handed it to me, and asked if i could please put the new one on. i took it from her, placed it in a closet, said i would do it when the "time is right". my wife asked me "what determines when the "time is right"? i said i have to clean my gun, i want to go out to shoot, clean my reloading room. she said "i dont think you were put on earth just to shoot" i said "i think i was". my friend luther called me, said do you have time to fix a trigger for me? i said sure, i will come over to your house. when i came back home, my supper was not made. i asked my wife, when is she making supper? she said when the "time is right". i needed some clothes washed, i said when are you doing the wash? she said "when the time is right" well guys i have decided the "time is right" to start doing all the chores around here. is it just me, or do we trapshooters have our priorities mixed up?
    i asked my wife "do you know who is in charge in this house? she says she does.
    end of story.
    steve balistreri

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

No offense but I'm calling BS on that story.

Eric

3. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

I'm sorta with DB Bill - - - only more so .

I'd be willing to bet that if'n you'd spend just a few hours doing "things" for your lady --- before she asked ; and looking for "things" she'd like --- mini-surprises

SHE WOULD BE A DIFFERENT WOMAN
    -

-

-

'CAUSE SHE WAS LIVING WITH A DIFFERENT MAN .
    -

-

-

Just wait until you have to wish - - - if only I HAD - - - -

It is never too late until it IS too late . I speak from experience .

Charlie

4. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

New coat rack went up this weekend and the drain in the tub is now fixed. Then we all went shopping together at the mall. I ended up with new eye glasses which I've been wanting for the coming target year. Everybody else ended up with new clothes. Wife went shopping earlier for her own clothes while I watched the kids. This is all money in my shooting bank come the spring thaw. Every once in a while I have to refill that bank account. It's a compromise. Anticipating an empty account is something to work on.

You were put on earth to break targets, but that's not the only reason.

Good luck.

5. trap41

trap41 TS Member

If some of us haven't grasped this by now, then this should be an eye opening thread right here.

6. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

Boy's, you gotta put something in the account before you can withdraw........Roger

7. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

hello again:
    i decided to paint the bedroom this weekend. i now see the light!!!!!
    steve balistreri

8. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

Looks like a good time for a different perspective. Met this girl. She says I married at seventeen at nineteen started pumping out babies stopped at five. About the time she went to nursing school at about early 40's things changed. She is now 54. Admitted to affair but not real forthcoming as to specifics. Came to florida from virginia. Always talked how ex spent time in the barn drinking and they grew apart. This woman was also very active in the church. I meet her and all is go for 6 months and she wants to go back to virginia. After 3 months she wants to come back. Says it is for me. After being back two weeks she comes in late and tells me she met girlfriend at bar for drink. Now she also freely admitted to self destructive behavior at bar, ie many men. The next day she tells me she met old boyfriend at bar to see if he still has hold on her. Tells me I'm the better man. We get into it about bars. Don't personnally do well in them not a place for the lady I want in my life. Says she wants me and doesn't want to go back. One week later back in the bar with girlfriend stating she went there to look at wedding pictures of friends daughter. I called her that night. When we spoke of it later she said she called me back. No missed call and she is busy telling me she does not have to tell me of her comes and goes. In the process i get i love you want to marry you. Finally had enough told her we just weren't goo for one another. Feel like she wants the good guy at home for security and run when she gets itch. Read in between lines and feedback welcome. Think i need to stick to guns and keep walking.

9. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Unioncracker, Run, Run like the Wind!

10. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

No, run faster than the wind, as fast as a magnum Trap load!!!!

11. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Senior Smore, Just remember to tell your wife the rules of the game.

No. 1 rule is..........Everything inside the curb is woman's work. And don't let her forget it........lol

Hauxfan!

12. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Why do my intials need to be attached to everthing people don't like?

13. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Do what I want, when I want, with no regards to what she wants. But, then I don't know what she wants, nor does she. Women!!!

14. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Your priorities are only mixed up if you're married. Otherwise is doesn't matter.

15. unioncracker

unioncracker Member

Not married. That is what she wants. But go figure. Trust is my biggest issue.

16. chuckles

chuckles Member

My wife never misses cooking a meal or doing a load of wash or looking after my needs but she knows for certain her number 1 priority is to keep my guns cleaned and shooting gear organized on a weekly basis.....

regards

17. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Remember..........Men only have two faults.............

Everything we do and everything we say!

Hauxfan!

18. trap41

trap41 TS Member

I have come to the conclusion that now adays the idea of leasing out a good woman for the day may not be too far fetched and it may even be profitable.

Just one thing though, this doesn't include mine in any way. Selfish, I am.

19. piranha2

piranha2 TS Member

Bruce, you get "best post of the day". Now thats funny.

20. debacker

debacker TS Member

MY WIFE IS A PERFECT 10
    A 3 WITH 7 MILLION DOLLARS
    I LIKE TO SHOOT
    SHE WILL STAY HAPPY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.