1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WI WTA BOD Meeting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jettski25, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jettski25

jettski25 Member

Looks like this weekend by the sheer luck of God, we will finally get the long awaited, never before presented business plan which was promised to us long ago.

A question I'm looking to be answered is this. While what has been done is great, how have they spent and done what has been done to date without a business plan.

There was also a posting that only one campsite is left. where these rented on 5 and 10 year leases or are some of these just for this year only?

2. Donm

Donm Active Member

Ask a Director

3. jettski25

jettski25 Member

See if you ask a question nicely, you get nothing. If you ask the question here, then everyone sees the reply and answer. In the end the WTA directors don't like being questioned about anything. Just sit back, give your money with no idea what your investing in, ask nothing and just show up when they build it. We need to get someone like patterson back on the board. May not always agree with him but he tried to answer your questions. Even with the state shoot, when he ran it we had constant updates on progress, nothing so far on wta website. Don must not want to take the time or website nazi has censured it.

4. brad patterson

brad patterson Active Member

Sorry Jettski - I did my time and I'm moving on. More leagues, a little sporty's shooting, no registered other than maybe some at state shoot. I would rather coach the new team competing in SCTP for Milwaukee Lutheran or volunteer at my club, the WGC.

5. Donm

Donm Active Member

I will answer any questions I have a answer to but not here. Have the guts to call one of the directors including me and you will get your answers or come on Sat to the BOD Meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.