1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WI. State shoot, wrap-up comments

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by maka, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maka

maka Member

Final comments on a great effert to keep things going. In addition comments about targets in final days since flood?

2. gordy h

gordy h Member

What a great come back after 2 foot of water, Great job, and thanks to all. Butch H

3. dustmaker

dustmaker Member

Was the date set for next years WI state shoot?

4. K-80 SUPER

K-80 SUPER TS Member

I would like to thank the WTA for the all of their efforts to get the shoot back on track in such a short period of time. Anyone that was there on Thurs morning can see the huge effort and improvement that was done to get us back on track. I had thought that we would be lucky to complete the Doubles Championship event to say nothing about being able to shoot the handicap also. I know that there were many extra hours spent on this years shoot just for us, the shooters. To all of the directors and the shooters that helped made it happen I would like to give you my sincere thanks.
    Thanks
    Mary Bleiler

5. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

I can't add anyting more to what you just said, Mary.

Well done everyone!

Tim Thompson

6. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I drove 1100 miles to be there, and I'm truly impressed with the effort put forth by so many to make this shoot work. Congratulation Wisconsin, you did it.

7. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Wind created some tough targets nearly all week.

Overall, I would say it was a very successful week due to the hard work of the WTA, the WGC and dozens of volunteers.

Great job to keep the show going!

SW

8. Nuts

Nuts TS Member

Addionally, I thougt the WTA Board did a great job sharing information about the status of the home ground proposals at the annual meeting. IMO they are wisley proceeding carefully down a path which will lead to a reasonable and defendable decision on the grounds proposal--well done.

And Ray Moser, holy cow, what a generous man. Its truely a gift that will keep on giving-- for years and years and years.

Thanks Ray. I enjoyed our conversation and see you at the zone.

Perhaps the 2010 state shoot will be remembered as a water shed year (pun intended) LOL.

Tim Beach

9. Donm

Donm Active Member

Yea what Mary said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.