1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WI State Shoot Banks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by perazziboy1, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Just wanted to know if the banks for the 09 WI state shoot will be the same as last year,and if so could someone please post them. Checked the WTA site but could not find any info from last year. thanks Steve Wolf

2. Flyboyerv

Flyboyerv TS Member

It would be nice to have that information before pre-squading opens on Friday. I have last years program if it is the same. Also does anyone know which fields have the pat traps?

3. racer

racer TS Member

Fly- I think the Pat's start at 2nd trap of E1 thru F3- maybe 1st trap of G1 also- otherwise watch where the fields fill up for doubles on pre-squad- Dan Ehlers

4. racer

racer TS Member

Fly- one other thing, lots of big doubles scores from the older Western hand sets... Dan

5. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Banks that are PAT traps are F1, F2, G1, and G2.

Same as it has been for several years.

Tim

6. Flyboyerv

Flyboyerv TS Member

Thanks for the infomation gentlemen. This is only my second year for pre-squading and couldn't remember the numbers. I've never pre-squaded on the pats.

7. virg

virg Member

I believe there will be no bank A-1, acording to Arlene she made me a new chart to put in the program, contact her as she told me the bank no's are different. Virg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

banks 61212