1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WI Homegrounds update NEW !!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jettski25, Aug 28, 2013.

1. jettski25

jettski25 Member

Just read on the WI website that the BOD's is getting ready to put the ink on a 1.8 million dollar loan. I wonder what the total amount spent has been to date and how the shoot this year made out (loss/profit) Also what will be paid for with this loan and what is left after this loan to do.

2. 548

548 Guest

Here we go again....

3. jdhog

jdhog Member

Sounds Great they did one hell of a job getting it up and running in a short time this year ,and they are all to be patted on the back .So lets not start another pi--ing match here again .Lets let them keep it going and the people who are vocal maybe jump on the band wagon and lend a hand , it can't hurt, try it see how it makes you feel .
    Just my 14 cents ,
    JDHOG

4. Texas Trap Shooter

Texas Trap Shooter Member

Went to the State Shoot this year, really enjoyed the results of a lot of hard work! Keep moving forward and don't look back!

Ron Schroer
    Sun City, TX

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Maybe if you ran for a position in the organization and attended meetings you wouldn't have to wonder!

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

There are achievers, and there are wonderers. Make no mistake which one jettski is.

7. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

Jettski...maybe they are going to borrow themselves out of debt.....what does it matter to you, same thing your hero Obama is doing....

tony

8. tgs1420@gmail.com

tgs1420@gmail.com Member

ha ha hero !

9. jettski25

jettski25 Member

Such negativity.

Amazing just ask a question and you get ripped.

I was at the shoot this year. It was nice except for few labor issues.

Just was curious what the total cost is to date and what they plan to do with loan. My best guess is building and both campgrounds moved to their correct spots. probably rest of traps so they don't have to borrow.

No Obama is not my hero. That would be DonM.

10. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

RE: Amazing just ask a question

Bull!

11. RedScare

RedScare Member

So when are you going to reveal yourself jetski?? You seem to get pretty emotional over Mittag. What is the history between you two?

12. jdhog

jdhog Member

Good ??? seems to run pretty deep , lets get it out and work on fixing it so you can live a happy life .You deserve happiness too ,Don seems to be a happy man ,
    jdhog

13. illusion

illusion TS Member

Whats interesting "6" of the POT stirrers Don't have a horse this race, David please eliminate the trouble makers, watch for the names after this post.

IF its not this site its the C.C. site, Sparta, Longwind, I think A.T.A. membership # should be requirer to post on this site and verify. that would eliminate a lot of B.S. and would also increase membership in the A.T.A. if they still wanted to post this site.?

14. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

If you are referring to the POT stirrers being 6 of the posters prior to your on this thread, you have at least one too many in that number and most likely two too many in that number.

Tim

15. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

The "Jet" is a COWARD he does not pass the smell test.