1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WI Homegrounds Trapline Layout 2013 State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mike31z, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike31z

mike31z Member

The trap line layout for the WI 2013 State Shoot is in the link above. Once the State Shoot web page is completed it will be posted in a seperate thread on this fourm. Presquading begins on 1 May 2013 at 2:00 am CST.

Mike P

2. Ricky Hoppe

Ricky Hoppe Member

I cannot see you;
    I must be blind.
    I cannot hear you;
    I must be deaf.
    I cannot smell you;
    I have no nose.
    I cannot touch you;
    I have no hands.
    I cannot taste you;
    I have no tongue.
    I cannot understand you;
    I must be mad.
    I am mad.

DB

3. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

The WTA is buying ten new pat traps, on what trap fields will they be located............?

4. Donm

Donm Active Member

One here one there. No one will know and we aren't going to say.

5. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Shooter Glasses 1001 you have good information on the purchase of ten Pat Traps so you must have the rest of the story like there will Pat Traps in ALL of the houses. So why are you trying to start some trouble as to where the Pats will be. This is not Waukesha we will not have handsets. In another post you stated you are not a trouble maker and here you go trying to start something. I try to get along with everybody but some people make it hard to do so. Lets stop all this BS and push for a Great State Shoot.

Ken Cerney

6. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

Tom asked that question because the other 20 will be loaned out from other clubs and no one knows for sure what shape they will be in. I can understand not telling everyone as that's where they all will want to shoot.

Just my observation,
    Rick

7. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Rest asured that all machines will be gone over and be in proper working order. Furthermore when you come to shoot why not get up early and come out when the targets are set to see first hand they are working properly. Do you honestly think the WTA would put in problem matic machines to mess things up. Sometimes I wonder about trapshooters. Did I pick a sport of whinners?
    Ken Cerney

8. Donm

Donm Active Member

Dick. SHOW ME THE MONEY.

9. thunder

thunder Active Member

I wouldn't worry about the equipment being loaned out for the state shoot. I have shot over some of these traps and they are great when set correctly. Now I know why my scores always suck, must be the used equipment I shoot over.

Sorry to hear a new controversy before a registered state target has been thrown.

Razor are you screaming.

10. Nutso

Nutso Member

Everytime I read these threads it cracks me up....complaining about shooting on new Pat Traps, thats a good one.

11. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Don I thought you didn't answer questions on trapshooters, I asked because I wanted to know where the main center of the complex would be from the trap map posted! My thoughs were that the ten trap would be in front of the main area for future shoots, in other words where is the main tent going to be located at, if you want me to use circus terms since any question seems to be turned into a circus by you guys and your unable to give a straight answer!!!!!
    I was afraid to bring up the tents, since you guys are so touchy about hosting the the shoot out of tents. If one of you nuckle head clowns could just anwer the question and tell me where the main area will be.......in back of what traps!!!

12. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

This thread sure makes me want to come to WI. to shoot.

13. Jean H

Jean H TS Member

I will be installing the traps.I will overhaul all of the traps before they go in to the houses. You will not be able to tell which trap is which. New traps do have more set up problems than used ones. That being said, they will not break unless they are turned on and being used.

Chuck Hilgendorf

14. illusion

illusion TS Member

>Stop, all these threads that have been posted "pros & cons" need to Stop. there's one important thing you-all seem to not take into consideration,

its "YOUR CLUB" wake up, each and every one of you. The membership should be so proud that your finality going to have your OWN shooting facility.

>GOD Bless, and Happy Easter.

15. razor

razor TS Member

evertime shooter glasses shows up at a quad county shoot everyone is laughing like the time at jefferson when he tried to rewrite the rules for signing up to shoot. tom, u should get better ear plugs because your ears had to be ringing all the way home.
    thunder, i cant scream anymore i am to busy yelling at you

16. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Once again does any one know where the stupid tent is going to be set up at! I never said anything about traps not working. Is it so hard to just answer a question about anything. I sure you guy will get the old traps working also The WTA had a history of all the traps working at Waukesha, I'm sure no one ever remembers shooting on a bad traps at Waukesha.

17. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Unfortunately, "hoosier" has it correct. And Tom (shooter Glasses) would have better success if he treated us as equals rather than combatants to cuff about the ears.

Jack

18. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Razor and ellie, Do you even know what happen at Jeffereson, we like to shoot at jefferson and i have been close friends with Ron's for years. It's a nice place and i think it one of the better clubs in the state, steve epson and I signed up on two squad. We Shot one when we returned we were waiting for the next squad, we were called over to the desk and he offered to put us on another squad, since some of the people on the squad we were were in a hurry and he had allowed them to shoot on the to far traps out of order. Steve had to return to Waukesha for his kids game and didn't have time to shoot another one. I explained that in that case the people that shot early should have been put on a seperate squad and allowed to shoot. Our squad sould of been left in order with the others, that way it would have worked out for everyone. So since you have such a big mouth maybe you could tell me what rule I was trying to change. As far as I know that was the only quad county shoot i was at this year!

19. Nutso

Nutso Member

Tom, the tent will probably be oriented the same way as at WGC, near the center of activity, and porta pots spaced down the trap line, same as at WGC.

I don't get your focus in this area. Almost every trap shoot large and small has these things, as did WGC when it hosted the state shoote, you act like its something totally new. I don't think its a problem or distraction.

Relax a little, life is to short to sweat the small stuff.

P.S. as you can see one of the finest trap mechanics will be setting up the traps, so no worry there either.

20. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

It no big deal just want to pre squad infront of the main part of activity as you may remember Wauhaska's club house was on trap 7, to the east side, it makes it easy to hang around the club house(or tent) and just walk to the traps!
    If your a camper, they offen shot by where they stayed. You would thing they would be more than willing to give out basic information to encourage shooters to come. A complete layout would be nice to see where all the venders were at, food and reg etc. If I make it to the shoot it will be on Friday so i'll be pulling in friday morning. Just getting tired of all the dog fighting that goes on, might just skip it this year and attend Iowa the week after they don't seem to have any problems giving out information.
    PS Yes when I shot Waukesha I did ask questions and guys Like Brad Patterson were more than happy to answer them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.