1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wi Fi at Sparta

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the World Shooting Center offers Wi-Fi either in the camping area or the events center?

2. royboy

royboy Member

It is not mandatory to buy shels there and the ATA is not selling, but there will be a private company selling shells. I never heard of wifi, must be one of those new foreign shells. I doubt if you will find them in Sparta.

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Coocky Wad ... now that was funny, really brought a chuckle to me and I thank you for that.

4. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Our world (ts.com) needs more cocked wads!

(did I say that?)

Cute and thanks for a lift out of the dungeon. Lots better than roasting children in the SCTP program.

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Do you use a dry rub on the kids before roasting?

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

The Wi-Fi Detector Shirt is a cool black cotton t-shirt with a real built-in working wi-fi detector. As the wi-fi signal gets stronger the status bars on the shirt begin to glow, so the more glowing bars, the stronger the signal. It works with both 802.11b or 802.11g and the animated decal is removeable for washing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.