1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by hrosik123, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Knowing what we know about China looking at our technoligies encased in the helo that went down in the Bin Laden raid, why have we not come out and pulled all funding from Pakistan, publicly scolded the Pakistanies and the Chinese, and taken actions such as seizing Pakistany funds here in the US to show them that were not gonna take this kind of action lying down?

2. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Because USA needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs USA. They have nukes, and tribes that would like to get them and give them to the baddies. And they also have China as a friend.

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Problem solved or is it more like ball in play?

Kind of hard to imagine a 'limited' nuclear exchange even if it is just a podunk group in a third world country that sets the first one off.

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Barker - Don't go talking about Ron Paul. That will really piss off the poster with nom de plume of the fictional libertarian demi-god.

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Wasn't it a Pakistani Dr. who helped along the nuclear programs of certain evil empires?

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

You guys are being so delicate. The real answer is that our prez is a mooozlim sissy.

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

So Barker, what if the Pakistanis pickle off a couple of nukes before we get them? Diego Gracia would be a mess. How about on the amphibious landing force in the Arabian Sea? Maybe they'll just a hide a few in their towns and cities and wait for us to liberate them.

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Barker - What kind of cry baby are you? You are huge name-caller on this site. You can't stand when somebody shovels it back. And I will. I'm not going to concede this site as the exclusive domain of right-wing fanatics.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Why? Guess you could always go to your Webster's and look up "extortion". Candy coat it all you want, it's still the same thing.

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Don't feed creepy trolls.

11. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

But, John they are so much fun when you yank their chains.

mrsweet finally admited he is a dimwitted Liberal.

I think I might have him near the edge and he could crack at anytime.

Look at the pic of himself he sent me

rickbarker_2009_250597.jpg

12. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I have to agree that there would be no such thing as a "limited" nuclear war. Further, the fallout and aftermath, as well as the billions of dollars of humanitarian aid that the U.S. would shuffle off to them would not be good for middle class Americans.

John Galt and Rick Barker, you get upset with skeet, and I have no idea whether he is a trapshooter. However, I cannot find your names on the shooter information center of the ATA website. I reckon he has as much right to comment on here as you two do, in light of what appears to be the circumstances. I haven't seen any posts from Luckyman on here lately, are either of you, him?

John Ertel

P.S. You can find me on the shooter information center.

13. Rick Barker

Ricky Barker is my real name and I am a life member of ATA, have been since about 1974. I attend about 12-18 shoots a year and last year shot over 12,000 rounds at trap, registered and non registered, mostly non-registered.

I cannot be held responsible that I am not on the shooter information center of the ATA website, but I have seen my scores posted in the annual average book.

For me, it is a non issue that mrskeet410ga is a trapshooter or not. He/she, whatever, gets on this site and tries to demoralize people of the right mind and shut down their participation in the process.

I have watched the Left try to destroy this country ever since LBJ took office and believe we are fighting something here almost as serious as a nuclear war, that is the very survivial of the United States as we once knew it.

I do not want a nuclear war anymore than the next person, but if we want to avoid one, we are going to have to face nations with insane people running them that will light one up sooner or later. We can either take the "hide our head in the sand" approach of Ron Paul and hope for the best, or we can strike first. Neither is the best option, and I suggest neither. but then what is when you have thousands of nukes out there all over the world.

Mskeet, me or anyone else on this site does not know the correct answer to the nuke problem we face. We can only pray to God we elect the right people as our leaders to get us through the day crisis that threaten our daily existence.

You tell me, do we sit by and hope for the best or invade a hostile nation that threatens to destroy the world. If and when the nukes fly, whos to say we won't get hit? Humanitarian aid from this country may not even be possible after the worst happens, because we will need it for ourselves.

14. SeldomShoots

Rick, you might want to check with the ATA on them not listing you. I agree, no one has the correct answer when it comes to nukes, except to do the best you can to avoid using them. I cannot help but wonder if cancer isn't more widespread in people as a result of all of the nuclear testing that went on during the first two decades of the Cold War.

Invading a hostile nation is fine by me, as long as we keep the media out of the war zone, keep politics out of the war zone, go in with the right intelligence, equipment and manpower, do the job and get out. Lets add, not rebuild our defeated enemy's country as good or better than ours to that, or send skids of cash over to pay contractors, that gets pocketed by profiteers or the enemy, and/or lost.

There are plenty of crappy underhanded deals that have went on under democrat and republican administrations, and there are plenty of politicians who have claimed they are conservative who aren't. No one wants to claim they are liberal even though there actions say otherwise. So I am still on the fence as to the differences between the so-called liberals and conservatives. For me, the better question that everyone needs to ask themselves: Are you an American for America or not?

John E.

15. Rick Barker

No doubt both parties have dirt and blood on their hands, you have to choose the lesser of two evils, since no party is perfect.

16. SeldomShoots

Frankly, I don't see the purpose in having political parties that seem to polarize Americans into two factions, primarily based, for the most part, on 1 or 2 issues.

Doesn't it suck, that for American voters, that the choice we always have is picking between the lesser of two evils. Rather, wouldn't it be better for voters to have to choose between 2 or 3 candidates for the house, senate and president, who have good heads on their shoulders for business and deal making, a strong constitution to protect America's interests, low tolerance for any country or company gouging the American consumer, zero tolearance for wasteful spending, no desire to continue to buy oil from nations who harbor terrorist, an iron will not to pander or be bought by special interest groups and so on. It seems we need to tighten up on the criteria to become a candidate for political office.

Just my thoughts and pipe dreams.

John E.

17. Rick Barker

Its a dream most of us share.