1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why you need standard capacity magazines...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. 1ozreloader

1ozreloader TS Member

Why do I need a high capacity magazine? Because the bad guys do! Why should law abiding people not be allowed to be armed to the level of the criminal?

3. wayno

wayno TS Member

following that concept to its logical conclusion, 1oz, why shouldn't the good guys be able to possess firepower *superior* to that of the bad guys?

let's see--those grenades will fit just fine under my reloading bench--and the pair of synchronized fifties can go into the garage storage area, until the half track gets here...

or is all you want just a level playing field? geez, louise :)

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The thirty rounders pull my pants down.

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

You need a belt or suspenders. LOL. My father in law was fighting in Korea, and told me they had a half-track, with a quad .50BMG on it. He said they didn't have much use for it, cause they was on patrols. They did shoot one MIG down with it. Anyway, these Italians, with NATO, wanted to borrow it. So, the CO let them have it. They brought it back a week later with all 4 barrels melted down. I remembered the story when Wayno mentioned a pair of sync. .50BMGs. No revelancy here, but thought it was a funny story. Charlie

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The world is safe now, we peasants no longer need firearms.

Bur why is Homeland security buying ammo like it's end times?

If it's so safe why is TSA groping passengers that board their planes?

Why do the people need less, but they need more? What are they not telling us?

I read a memo from the head of Homeland say at one time, "our next attack is not "If" it's "when".

7. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

We peasants don't have much of a defense with pitchforks.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I just fail to see the line of thinking these anti gun idiots use.

It goes like this:

A criminal commits a crime with an illegally obtained firearm. So to try and resolve the issue, the anti-gun idiots push laws that punish the law abiding citizens which do absolutely nothing to prevent other criminals from doing crimes with illegally obtained firearms. Criminals don't care about restrictions, magazine bans, threaded barrel bans, assault weapon bans because they are CRIMINALS!!

These proposed laws from the anti-gun crowd are examples of the stupidity coming from the people chosen by a bunch of morons to run our Country.

wayno, you seem to follow and agree with this asinine form of logic known as the anti-gun group. So this kind of thinking makes sense to you??

At what point do these morons wake up and go after the criminals? Enforce the laws on the books and start within our very Government. The Fast and Furious debacle being swept under the rug speaks volumes of the level of enforcement of the laws currently on the books.

9. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

wayno's logical conclusion isn't even remotely logical. It is a verbal fabrication which has no actual connection to the original statement.

10. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I wish that I had some grenades to hide under the bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.