1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why vote Republican?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Luckyman, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

This is what one of the leaders of the Dombocrat party want to do!THIS WOMAN IS A NUT CASE!!!!! Barack Hussein Obama and Hellary fall right in line....

WITH SO MANY OF US THINKING OF RETIRING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW YEARS OR KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO IS, I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THIS.
    PASS IT ON!
    Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

Anyone who understands a flat monetary system, our system, knows that most retirement funds lose real value and are not exactly what a person hopes for at the end of their work life. Some are, and those typically go to people in the public sector. We contribute greatly to those through a myriad of taxes.

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so damned stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the speaker of the House is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401Ks and Mutual Funds! Alas, it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

Boy, are we in trouble... This woman is frightening.
    She quotes..." We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest."

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied: "We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long ways to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'."

This lady is out of her mind!

2. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Did not Karl Marx say something that sounded like “To each according to his needs from those according to their ability.”

From Wikipedia:

Karl Heinrich Marx (May 5, 1818 – March 14, 1883) was a 19th century philosopher, political economist, and revolutionary. Often called the father of communism, Marx was both a scholar and a political activist. He addressed a wide range of political as well as social issues, and is known for, amongst other things, his analysis of history.

His approach is indicated by the opening line of the Communist Manifesto (1848): “The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles”. Marx believed that capitalism, like previous socioeconomic systems, will produce internal tensions which will lead to its destruction. Just as capitalism replaced feudalism, capitalism itself will be displaced by communism, a classless society which emerges after a transitional period in which the state would be nothing else but the revolutionary dictatorship of the proletariat.

Ed Ward

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

We will be on the fast track for sure if the Dumbo's get in!

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Because I am not a Marxist.

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Marxism never worked because an underlying human nature is we all want to achieve, and prove we are better than someone else.

A classless society frowns on achievement, indeed suppresses it.

6. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Here is enough. If you got the stomach.

Rock

Jim

7. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

This is not the first time that idea has surfaced. Our 401K and IRA money has never been taxed. But when we all signed up, the deal was that it will be taxed as you draw it out. There are many in power who want to put a bit of a tax on that money now and again when you withdraw it. If you vote for a Dem, you are aiding and abetting. This week you saw how the "candidates" voted on the the tax cuts. Hillary and Barak both want more money. McCain voted to make the tax cuts permanent. whatever else you think, remember that the Dems want your money and your guns.

8. Gary Waalkes

The dems need money for social programs - they intend to get that money from folks who work hard and pay taxes. This is just the tip of the iceberg. If you stay at home in November, you are part of the problem.

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

" We spend 10 billion dollars, 10,000,000,000? a WEEK in Iraq"

Here d.eckart/sammie, try getting your figures right for once. Mash on the link!

"The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has estimated the cost of "prosecuting" a war against Iraq at up to $9 billion per month, on top of an initial outlay of up to $13 billion for the deployment of troops to the Persian Gulf region."

10. Gary Waalkes

deckart, I think if you go back to the top of this thread you will start to understand what the subject actually is. "Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income." That is a fact. Nancy and others believe in the re-distribution of wealth. Not theirs, but mine. I take exception to Nancys attitude. I work hard, I pay a ton of taxes and I am not about to fund a bunch of illegals, nor am I inclined to give money to folks who are not trying to earn.

11. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Deckart, ask your Democrat controlled House and Congress. I'm sure they can give you an explanation. They are real good at things like that. Woolsey

12. Paladin

Speaking of the national debt, the 13% approval congress is really earning their approval numbers, as evidenced by the headlines;

"Tax Cuts Die, Pork Lives

House, Senate pass $3 trillion budget plans

Democratic-controlled Congress fails to renew Bush tax cuts, rejects McCain-led move for moratorium on earmarks".

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Why vote Republican?<br>
    <br>
    With the nomination going to an anti-gun liberal RINO, I've been asking myself that very question.

14. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Deckart, what kind of singles average do you have? Do you use 7 1/2's or 8's? (I'm trying to give you an out here.) J.Woolsey

15. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Congressional Job Approval

RCP Average: Spread -48%

Approve21.7% Disapprove69.7%

sammie, you'll be a lot less frustrated with politics when you realize that Bush doesn't make all of this country's decisions on his own. Wasn't something just passed recently giving homeowners in foreclosure 90 days to get back on track with their payments?

Shouldn't your beloved Democrat controlled congress be stepping up to the plate with all of the solutions to the country's problems?

16. Paladin

Boy did you get everything wrong deckart/sammie.

You said; "So the dems defeated pork barrel."

No, they didn't defeat pork barrel. Read the headlines. "Pork Lives".

You said; "Yeah, after they looked inside to see what the repubs were sneaking by."

Wrong again. The Repubs didn't sneak anything by. The dems just plainly added a bunch of pork. Read the headlines.

You said; "I wonder who is going to pay for this 9 trillion dollar party bush has thrown??"

Now, it is blatantly obvious that you should be very concerned with your party's spending. Again, read the headline. "Pork Lives", with emphasis on "Pork".

17. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Well i'm gonna vote republican, Because there's no way in hades I want to be seen on the same side as Deckart.

If you think it's bad now, Just wait. If the dems get a larger majority in the congress and a dem pres. You ain't seen nuttin yet.

Jim

18. Paladin

A troll comes on a trapshooting site posting incorrect political information, and in some cases, lies, identity and all. A troll pretends to be an avid trapshooter, but shoots very little, and probably has never shot a registered target. Both of those describe you deckart/sammie.

Now,,you said; "p, did you read ""In the House, Democrats defeated a GOP plan that would have extended Bush’s reductions"

I am NOT arguing that point. Re-read my post.

You said; "Yes the dems and some smart repubs voted down the bill stopping pork"

That is the exact opposite of what you stated earlier, quoting you; "So the dems defeated pork barrel."

The key word you failed to put in your earlier statement is the
    word 'bill'.

Trolls also have problems with English and grammar. Can you tell me why you are the way you are? To think you were once in education,,laughable.

Edit) Smart move sam,,deleting them.

19. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I vote Republican because every person who is a member of ANY of the scumbag, liberal, anti-American, godless, communist, welfare recipient, diversity advocating, multi-culturalism embracing, anti-war, dope promoting, sex perversion, hippie, pinko, Jesse Jackson ass kissing, Teddy Kennedy loving, anti-Pledge of Allegiance, anti-military AND, most importantly, ANTI-GUN groups in America votes for Democrats.

The sad thing is that the above rainbow coalition of nutjobs have taken over the Democrat Party and the good old fashioned American Patriot Democrats are in the minority in their own party. Unfortunately, a lot of them don't even realize that and continue to vote the Party ticket regardless of the scumbags running.

20. Paladin

Your excuse is disingenuous at best deckart/sammie. You did not have that statement in quotation marks. I doubt if you have ever patronized one single advertiser here, and you call someone else a troll? You need to go to 'liberals.com' or some site you could probably deceive into thinking you have credibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.