1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why they won't move the mosque

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by doc boc, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doc boc

doc boc Member

Why they won

Why there? is the question that has been asked a thousand times and has gone unanswered. Why there; because to them allah has marked it. Make no mistake, they interpret the fact, that the piece of the landing gear that when thru the roof of that building as a sign from above. All the rest is BULL! To them this site was selected by allah for them. They will never consider another site.
    I may do some book burning in my back yard on 9/11. doc

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Why doesn't someone in New York slauter a pig on the site in broad daylight!!! That will keep them from ever building on the site and the whole thing will just fad away like it should have from the begining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't burn a book I will not buy. Now if I found one on the street!!!! Break-em all. Jeff

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Stand by with lard pellets out of the paint ball gun.

Put a pig's head on the gate with the blood dripping down all over.

Detonate a lard bomb in the lunch room.

HM

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Mile

Good ideas, but the current administration would stick you UNDER a Federal prison, and probably give you a muzzie cellmate.

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Heres why they wont move it. THEY DON'T HAVE TO. I know it feels good to complain about things that we can't control, but this isn't gonna change.Good luck Chuck Hrosik

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I heard Obama this morning talking about the burning of the Koran. He said we have to be careful not to provoke them to violence. It proves the point of what they are. They are a "religion" of violence and death just waiting to be provoked. The religion was founded in death and violence, spread through death and violence and remains a religion of death and violence to this day. The dude building the Mosque at ground zero as a symbol of victory over the United States said the same thing yesterday. If they don't build it there will be violence against us. They are like a gang extorting a neighborhood, but the neighborhood is the world.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It's time for "no more Mr. nice guy"

We just paid to fly the Imam around the world so he could come back and threaten us. Screw that.

Lock and Load.

HM

8. JTEA

JTEA Member

Highflyer and Halfmile have it right. The masses are not watching the news.

On the radio I heard a suggestion that a gay male strip club should be opened next door. Of course they probably would have zoning laws against that.

The media has fanned the Florida Koran burner into more than it should be. They want any excuse to convince typical citizens that the extremists exist only in our country since we should know better. The reality is quite different. We are never given credit for eliminating a "leader" who killed 1 million of his own people. In an already unstable region we are usually only shown as aggressors.

JT

9. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The muslim in the WH says be careful, dont provoke them into violence, this same person told us when that major in the US Army shot and killed and wounded many american military, be careful, dont jump to conclusions, there were only 1K spectators, the muslims from gitmo that were tried in civil court in NYC, that got the same rights as American citizens got, that were let go back into civilization without our knowledge, according to the constitution were entitled to a fair and speedy trial, this was denied and they were let go,all by the order of the muslim president, the one who tells us, dont fight, dont provoke them into violence,lay down, lift up your skirt, let them do what they will.
    No, no, maybe some of you can, but more of us wont do this. You keep doing this, when we've had enough, we will push back and not stop, YOU ARE WARNED

10. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Sort of need this guy.

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History...
    Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.
    Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pershing ain't no joke.

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

the imam said today that if he has to move the mosque,,,,then it would cause more attacks,,,,threatening US is NOT a way to bring "unity",,,,Yeah, right....

12. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

There moving the mosque, I wonder if it will be built now. Break-em all. JEff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.