1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why the hell do we do it!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kiwiG, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Rifles that shoot sub MOA all day, guns that inkball targets from the 27, the softest shooting gun ever owned, guns with 100k+shells through without repair or service...they are all here on TS.com...FOR SALE!! I'll bet the guy who shot 50straight at bunker with a single barrel doesn't own the gun anymore.Why the hell do we do it to ourselves. No more selling guns for me...screw the budget at home, screw the economy nationwide, screw the global recession...if it works for me I"M KEEPING IT. Apologies for the vent, but you know where I'm coming from...don't you? Cheers-Graham.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Actually, I am into some really good cabs from down under these days...

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Its the water!

5. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Fair call guys...yes I've had a couple. I was doing some tidying around the gunsafe today and got to thinking (NEVER a good sign) about some of the wonderful firearms I've owned over the years. A BRNO.22 (I believe you guys know them as CZ's) and an Anschutz match rifle that were both fantastically accurate, a Beretta 687 sporter (and I'm not a B-gun fan)that I shot my 1st 50 at skeet with, a 32" Superposed that missed hardly anything and I can't even remember why I sold, and the only eye-candy I ever treated myself to...a pigeon grade Superposed that I liked so much I didn't even give a hoot that it missed twice as many targets as my average at the time. Please excuse my rambling. Cheers-Graham.

6. SCL

SCL Member

I was riding with my son and a friend of his to the trap range Thursday discussing this very topic. My boy's friend had never shot trap and was talking about some guns he'd gotten from his grandad and such. My boy pipes up that as we walk through gun shows I say "I owned one of those or that" and such , and I say "Yeah, and there aren't many of them I wish I didn't have back today! Let that be a lesson for ya"

7. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

I|'m with Jack--there are some great wines coming in from Australia these days! Phil S.

8. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Why do we do it? because most of us are able to.

9. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Are Jack and Phil going to keep it a secret? I'm checking the sales at Basha's on the CA reds. I think I've only got one or two days supply left. LOL, Bob

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I'm the guy that shot 50 straight at bunker with a single barrel. It was a 680 ungun (mid 1980's), and my son still has it. I made the 27 in one year with that gun, and haven't shot worth a darn, ever since. Ya, I think I'm a dummy, too.

11. hunter870

hunter870 Member

I still maintain that everyone who has an amazingly beautiful and tricked out trap gun has an 870 or model 12 they reminisce about (and probably shot better).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.