1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Why the Broncos will lose the Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Remdog1187, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Member

The Broncos have a 2-4 record @ the big dance. They are lead by a pocket passer that is immobile which makes him one dimensional. Manning is 9-11 in post season play and can crash & burn during critical games. Although Denver currently has the most potent NFL offense, Seattle has the NFL's strongest defense. It will trump Denver by multiple blitzing packages that will force Manning to be hurried and make mistakes.

Seattle is 0-1 in Super Bowl appearances. They are hungrier to get a win and will score just enough with a very accurate kicker to secure the Lombardi trophy. Wilson is a slippery eel that will do just the opposite of Manning. He will escape when pressured which is the difference maker between the two. This will keep the Denver defense off balance. Add Lynch's running into the mix and it will give them the ability to exploit play action pass.

Intangibles.....Seattle always gets the calls in their favor.

Seattle by 9. (If the bookies & organized crime have their way)

Should be fairly unpleasant weather at the Meadowlands. That was a boner idea.
  2. ric3677

ric3677 Active Member

That's why they play the game. To find out.

Rick in MT
  3. 635 G

635 G Active Member

Hope the teams are practicing where its cold & snowy---I'm hoping for white out conditions. Manning will have his hands tied & the kickers will be kicking bricks,

Phil Berkowitz
  4. 9manfan

9manfan Member

I think the Broncos will win and I hope Manning throws 3 TD's against Sherman , what a egotistic moron that guy is, and I don care how good he is......I always remember Bud Grant preaching " act like you've been there before" and Sherman sure doesn't in my book..........
  5. skeetfield

skeetfield TS Member

Remdog1187, You may be right, but, I'll take Denver and 9 for $100.00.
  6. mixer

mixer Active Member

The line now says Denver is a 2 point favorite with the o/u about 47.

Eric
  7. cbxchris

cbxchris Member

National Felon League. Hope its pretty. Rather go shoot and have a nice meal than watch a bunch of dumbasses batter their brains.
  8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Just a quick note to say thank you for spelling "lose" correctly. That's only the second time in TS.com history that someone got that incredibly challenging word right.

-Gary
  9. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Member

When I'm loose as a goose with my head outside of the noose, I will ride in the caboose and choose a drink with the chartreuse moose while discussing the wheels made by Chip Foose.

You know I really don't care for Pete Carroll or the 12th man or the Seahawks
    uniforms. I don't really care for the NFL that much either anymore as it's degrading into something that just isn't good football with rules. Win and lose with class & dignity. If that kind of behavior was prevalent in the shotgun sports I'd be fishing.
  10. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Active Member

Just got a peek of the tirade thrown at the end of the game by that nappy headed Seahawk's player. He had that female interviewer wheezing for air.

What the he## was that all about?
  11. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Speel chuckin weel left you use slung. All U gotz ta did is click "allow once'. HeH.

Don T
  12. dhip

dhip Active Member

Let's not forget Wilson fumbled and misplaced a handoff to his running back,almost destroying their chances.Should be a good game,best passing defense I've seen againest best passer.Denver has a good run defense,soooo,I guess it leaves it to the kickers.Low scoring gsme I bet.

Doug H.(pa) Eagles Fan(we'll get em next year,,,,LOL)
  13. blade819

blade819 Active Member

I hope that the Broncos Welker puts a pick on Sherman and sidelines the punk.

blade819
  14. slayer

slayer Active Member

Would love to see Manning get the ring! A great and well spoken sportsman and one of the best passers ever. Russell will get his day, but not this year.Bill
  15. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Remdog1187, you got the title wrong, the Broncos will win because they are the BETTTTER team.......
  16. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Active Member

seahawks will walk away from the game empty handed
  17. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Seattle will win this game something in the neighborhood of 30-20.

12 of the 18 games Manning has played this year have been against pass defenses ranked 20th or worse in the NFL. This is an elite pass defense (by far, the best in the league) that matches up perfectly against Denver's WR/TE options. Seattle's front 4 will disrupt the pocket just enough to make Manning uncomfortable. The weather will also benefit Seattle.

Thurmond (small speedy corner) covers Welker.
    Maxwell/Sherman cover D. Thomas and Decker.
    Cam Chancellor and KJ Wright have been shutting down TEs like J. Thomas all year.

Seattle has two weeks to strategize on how to deal with all those illegal pick routes the Broncos run.

Don't forget, Seattle gets Percy Harvin back on offense and Denver's secondary has suffered some injuries.

Good luck tackling Marshawn Lynch.

People can hate Sherman all they want but........he is the best CB in the game and most fans would love to have him on their team.

Seattle 30
    Denver 20
  18. 9manfan

9manfan Member

""Don't forget, Seattle gets Percy Harvin back on offense and Denver's secondary has suffered some injuries.

Good luck tackling Marshawn Lynch.

People can hate Sherman all they want but........he is the best CB in the game and most fans would love to have him on their team""

Best thing the vikes ever did was trade that porcelon doll Harvin to Seattle, he wont last the whole game, and I will never argue Sherman is not a good player, I just don't care for the dickheads antic's, plenty of good players out there without that baggage, even Pete (run from USC after burying them in trouble)Carroll is trying to defuse Shermans rant after the game...
    Denver 28
    Seadoves 14
  19. darr

darr Active Member

Seattle is a different team on the road. And this is the modern NFL. The rules are way skewed to the offense. And the league wants Manning to win the game. I'm no conspiracy theorist I'm just saying the Broncos will get the calls. If the weather isn't horrible Denver wins by 10.

Darr
  20. OneShotOneKill

OneShotOneKill Member

The biggest issue, as with any pocket passer, even one is as good as Manning, is to get pressure up front, without running constant blitz packages, which Manning is savvy enough to recognize. If Seattle's defensive line can pressure Manning consistently, Seattle wins. The loss of Ryan Clady hurts here, a lot.