1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why so many 90t f/s?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kkbrj, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkbrj

kkbrj TS Member

Why are there so many 90t's for sale? I thought they were only made for a few years. If they are so good why do so many come up for sale? Kurt

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Trapshooters are allways changing guns. You will see the cycle. A few 90T's, KS/KX 5's, etc. As far a the 90T's go, they are great guns. Mine was just a little heavy for my taste. They are great registered guns, just not very good for games. I would like to find my old "High Rib" again. I traded it in a Jaqua's a few years back. Mine had a Graco and was sent into Kolar for choke tubes (.018",.028", and .036" restriction). Damn would that thing shoot!

ec90t

3. 90T3200

90T3200 TS Member

Just because something comes up for sale often doesn't mean its not good.

The 90T is one of the best singles out there - better quality than a BT, locks up like a vault, shoots soft, eats targets, great fit, made in the USA. What more could you want in such a reasonably priced competition gun?

My 90T will NOT be up for sale...unless someone wants to offer me $9k for it - so I can go to Kolar and get fitted for their single and purchase it.

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Mine's not for sale. 32" .758 bore target cruncher!

5. BP348

BP348 Active Member

Some where in the future I'll have one.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

By the time winter is over, people are tired of hanging onto that bare metal with their grip hand.

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have a beauty in the safe I shoot a Cole and it just sits there would sell it if someone wants one it is a low rib 34 inch release trigger with a Graciol with adjustable length of pull real nice wood 97% or better. 1895.00

8. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

9. Chris

Chris TS Member

Check your e-mail!

Chris

10. John Browning

John Browning TS Member

ec90t, I think I bought your 90T, I bought one from Jaquas 2 or 3 years ago. I have a 09T without tubes or graicoil and decided before I cut my gun up I would buy one set up, to see if I liked it or not. The 90T I got from Jaquas was well used,I had to send it to Kolar to have the groove taken out the chamber and the finish is faded. I thought I would ask you, if you have the hook to make it a release trigger. The gun I got came in a Browning case and the hook wasn't with it. Thanks John Moore

11. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

When several thousand were sold at the end of the run for $1595 brand new, a lot got put in the back of the safe for a backup gun that were never shot. Some times you get tired of looking at your back up gun that isn't being shot. If I could have found one with a stock that would have fit me, I was going to buy one too!

12. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

I would sure like to find a nice HPAR with factory full choke for sale at a reasonable price. I'd take it in a minute.

hubcap

13. ec90t

ec90t Guest

John,

Sure does sound like my old gun. I don't know about the grove in the chamber. Mine had pretty standard wood and yes the blueing on the reciever was worn pretty good. And come to think of it, I did trade it in with a browning case. I never had a hook for it. I bought the gun used from Indiana Gun Club the year before. I traded the 90T for a #'s matching 682 unsingle combo (34"/32"). That 90T would smoke targets as far back as you wanted with that .028" choke tube. I'm glad to hear the gun is in good hands. I don't think that it was there long as it never showed up on their website that I recall. If it ever goes up for sale, let me know.

ec90t

Eric Collins

14. John Browning

John Browning TS Member

ec90t Thanks for the info, this winter I turned it into my prject gun. I put another stock on it to match my other 90T and I might use it to shoot singles with.But I seem to be able to shoot handicap better than singles anyway I will keep your offer in mind. John

15. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

32" guns pop up once and awhile, one was on this site last year and the guy was having trouble selling it. Go figure. With less than 200 built they are rare to see, let alone own. I have seen two others since they came out and lost track of the first after the fellow passed away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.