1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why sell Perazzi

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jakearoo, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Lots for sale because they are asking too high a price. Check out how many listed here actually sell. I bet not one in ten. Jake

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Where are all these Perazzi's for sale at? I've been looking for a MX 2000 unsingle.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Shannon391,

Here's one of them ...

I have a 34" unsingle and 32" over/under combo thats like new and been shot very little in a new Americase (2017) with all of the books and literature that comes with them ... It has the up graded wood but has had a PFS on it since not long after I got it ... The PFS can be sold separately ... WPT ... (YAC) ... Drop the XX's ...

4. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

It's because some people are constantly buying and then trading hi-end guns. They bounce around from one gun to the next. They have the money and they enjoy doing it. It provides some bargains for the rest of us.

5. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

MIA, When did the K-80 introduce the high rib. Was it prior to the TMX,and DB81? I don't recall a factory high rib prior to the 1980's. That certainly doesn't mean there wasn't one. Older trap shooter by the name of Ed Winstanly used to make high ribs back in the 70's. That was the first one I recall. He was a novel fellow that put them on 1100's.
    Post-2

6. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

MX-8B, I concure with your statement, to the best of my memory. I think MIA's statement, 4th from the top, as to the K-80 starting the "High Rib" revolution is in error. I was just dangling the worm.

Post-2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.