1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Osama shot in Head!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barry C. Roach, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

A buddy sent me a photo of Bin Laden. He had a Cubs emblem on his turban. Afraid to post photo for fear it will offend muslim baseball fans.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

So yer sayin' it was a blue turban? Nostradamus was right!

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Actually they shot him in the A?? but that was where his head was.

Don

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

You sure the C didn't stand for Christian? Reminds me of the first ball game.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/saCOmBGmjw8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. setool

setool Member

Harry Carey was "THE BEST EVER", followed closely by the Bob and Tom spoof....

Full blooded Catholic, and I laughed my a$$ off !!! This is great.

Mark S.

6. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

It was nice to know that the last thing in Osama's mind before he died was an American bullet.

I must acknowledge I got that line from Mike Huckabee.

7. birddogs46

birddogs46 Active Member

no he didn't see the bullet, he seen an american, in his house, in his bedroom, with a rifle, as jackie gleason used to say how sweet it is maybe what went thru binny's mind was oh shit b4 the bullet...dk

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The last thing that went through osama's mind was a bullet.

9. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

The reason why Osama got shot in the head is because he was shot by a member of one of America's best ant-terrorist teams. That is what they train for. I'd think he had time to realize his time was up when the helicopters landed in his yard. At least I hope he had a few minutes to think about it.

Can't give those guys enough respect, they fought up stairs to take on one of the worst killers ever. Before you dismiss Osama as just a leader, he earned his bones in combat fighting the Russians, he was no push over. I suspect he put up some kind of a fight but it makes him look worse to push a woman in front of himself.

I wish Obama had not eliminated the CIA enhanced interrogations, so much information could be learned from those captured and those captured since then. Now they will get a nice questioning and let go.

10. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Well birddodgs46 didn't get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.