1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why not Sara...?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Just look at the shrieking harpie attacks of the last campaign,and ever since.

The way she sends the left into paroxysms of hatred, you can bet there would be no intelligent discussion possible.

The next campaign has to be educationsl, showing the people with voter's remorse why the conservative agenda is the only thing that can save the dollar, and the US. We are in danger of losing the dollar as the worlds reserve currency, and if that happens or life would change, and not for the better.

I love SP, and hope that her agenda will be to put herself behind a candidate that will be able to unify the conservative movement, and also to prevent a rift between the Old Guard Republicans and the Tea Party.

The water for 2012 is quite muddy, and the next few months should solidify things.

HM

2. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Leading this country requires experience and wisdom - with heavy emphasis on the wisdom part. I think SP comes up short in both categories. Too much rhetoric and too few proposals for solutions. I just hope Mike Huckabee throws his hat in the ring. He has my attention.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'm disturbed by her being a quitter.

4. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

SP as stated before is Apple Pie and Chevrolet, she's more American than most of the Clowns in D.C. until reins are put on a corrupt senate and congress were in trouble. special interest groups need to be kick out of D.C. !! Remember they were going to do that, but as you see there still lining there pockets.

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

As much as I like and admire her, I do not think she is electable. In order to win the White House the GOP must sway centrist voters. She would make a wonderful cabinet member or "Czar". YES!!!! I would love to see her in the White House, but it aint gonna happen--at least not yet .

6. Robb

Robb Member

Newt.

7. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Sarah Palin is TOO good for this country.We cannot stop the slide-Period. Too many illegal voters,corrupt systems all money generated.Even Rome crumbled. China has us beat as well as the Arabs.We are far behind in education,medicine,production--the days of WW2 when we rolled up our sleves and got together are long gone-look at the illegals in Texas and AZ. telling us that this is now there country-not ours.Sorry..

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

"Leading this country requires experience and wisdom", Yeah like Obama had when he got elected ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Let her replace Murkowski in the Senate, then go from there.

10. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

To say Sara is unelectable is the mentality of a loser. Acting decisevly? She certainly did when taking speaking engagements and writing a book that pays more money than a Governorship is a decisive step forward. She campaigned for candidates that share her honest American values and more won than lost. Sara is a leader...the likes of which we have not seen in the nations or states capitols in far to many years. They (libs) attack her because they fear her like no other! And many of them are not fit to be in the same room with her. She will bring this nation back to greatness, honesty and respectability. ed nichols

11. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

As a rightwing conservative republican, I'm embarrassed that she's the best my party has to offer.

As a member of the human race, I'm embarrassed that she's a member too.

"Golly gee, I'm just a pig wearing lipstick."

"You betcha"

12. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

SP running in 2012 means 4 more years of Obama.

13. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

The liberals are not attacking Gingrichl, Huckabee, Romney etc because they don't fear them and may have skeletins they can use during the general election. Why are they only attacking Sara..They FEAR HER THE MOST. Honesty, Integrity, Values. ed nichols

14. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin – I can’t get away from her either. But the gamble to run her for the Presidency might just be too large. That troubles me, as the media has done a magnificent job of destroying her, and that’s a big deal.

The liberals damn sure do fear her, because she has two things going for her that none of the others on either side of the aisle has; a pair of testicles. I do believe that if she got in there she would break her backside to clean up the corruption (hope that word isn’t too strong for you) that exists today. Only time will tell us.

Vote responsibly,

Jon Reitz

15. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

I would like to see Newt or Herman Cain in the White House.

i_shoot

16. shelly

shelly TS Member

As a member of the human race, I'm embarrased to have that y-racer nerd as a fellow member. Oh well, he's just a turd with lipstick.

17. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Go ahead and waste your vote on SP. Welcome to four more years of Obama.

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Brian, I don't see her as a quitter. The attacks were so vitriolic and time consuming she had to pony up a big chunk of her own money defending lawsuits brought in the most frivolous and scurrilous fashion.

There were 12 suits brought in 2008/2009, among them were failure to issue a Juneteenth proclamation and Wearing an Artic Cat jacket, (supposedly being paid for it, since her husband was sponsored in racing LOL).

This racked up roughly 500,000 dollars in legal fees.

This is the way the pukes work, tie them up with baseless attacks. Sort of like Obama's team challenging every single signature (some because they were in print rather than cursive writing) on his opponent's nomination petition which resulted in getting his opponent disqualified. This resulted in a win in his first political race, unopposed.

The mainstream media hates her, and would give much ink to all the nasty that would be thrown at her. IF she does run it will be a mudfest rather than a campaign of issues.

It's too important to take a chance. I'm leaning towards the Newt at this point, provided he attacks the debt and deficit.

HM

19. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

halfmile, good post unfortunately.

Jon Reitz

20. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I'd love to have Sarah but I think Trump would be the right person to stick it to China and the rest so we could get our country back to mfg.He knows business and he's tough---He's been through hard times and always comes back.I'm not a big fan of him but we need someone who's tough---I do love Sarah and love to watch the Libs cringe at the thought of her---JMO---George@SJB---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.