1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why not registered trap shooters .com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cdan12, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

I have visited and posted on this site for several years,I have never been a registered trap shooter and don't intend to be,I do shoot trap when I want and enjoy it ,it seems that the majority of the posters here don't think you are believable or competent or capable of doing anything right much less honest if you are not a registered shooter,if you only want registered shooters change the name to registeredtrapshooters.com. then all you folks can dwell in your own limited little world.Dan Witcher

2. FAT-BOY

FAT-BOY TS Member

Competition Competition Competition!!!!!!!!!!

New friends New friends new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

New places to shoot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on and on and on and on.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fat-Boy

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Friendly guy ain't you ..? Even wonder why everyone is happy when you leave, if so read your message ... (lol) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I came back to edit my post and removed the copy-paste sentence he had posted as I got a warning from the moderator. I guess they, or a computer, thought it was I who said it. Oh well, I still do not like the language and will leave it up to the moderators from now on. Ray

We do not need that type of language on this site. Thank you very much for expressing your opinion. I expressed mine also. Ray,

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You ever hear of "If the shoe fits wear it". You obviously have your undies in a bunch over something. I believe the comments were over the influx of outsiders, non trapshooters, and you have declared yourself as one. If anybody leaves it should be the "outsiders" and not us "aholes". Checked your postings and it seems you only use the site to sell items, that is not what this site is primarily for.

Don

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Geeezzz thanks DAN glad you think so highly of me! BILL GRILL

7. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I post here all the time and I am a new shooter with in this year Registered no this spring yes I will only because I enjoy it and want to compete with in my abilities. As for the people here I have only delt with 1 rude person dealing with me asking a question on a Chinese copy of an 870.

People here as for the most part have been helpful and friendly to me I have purchased recoil reducers, wooly snap caps, and even a Rem870 here from this forum and all were great to deal with not to mention the advice,tips and all the other info given to me from all here.

I dont know who you delt with that torked you the wrong way but truely I am sorry, noone told me you had to be registered nor has anyone even asked. I was congratulated greatly on my first 25 straight here as well as my own club.

I never came here to be a pro only to be with people who share the interest and passion for the sport that I have grown to enjoy and FRUSTRATE ME!

Hope you hang around and sorry you had to deal with 1 or 2 here that rubbed you wrong.

Jerry Lewis Busti NY

8. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Hi Dan, I felt to respond as you have after some of the comments I've seen on here lately. Not to make it sound as he's the only one to do it but comments like BigDon made are very disrespectful for most of the shooters that don't shoot ATA. I average around 14,000 rounds a year and none of it is registered. The closest place to shoot registered is 90 miles away and as much as I would like to shoot registered it's not worth it to me. That doesn't make me dishonest or lacking integrity as several have indicated in the last few days on here. I agree with everything you said Dan, except of the last sentence. There are only a few guys with the better than thou attitude and the good side of that is that it makes you appreciate the rest of the guys and gals. There are truly some wonderful folks on here and most would help anyone in any way they can. I appreciate that and am thankful for shared information. I feel I could fix almost anything with the help I've received on here. Thanks David, for this great site. Jackie B.

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

c dan-o has been drinkin.

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

And your mother wears combatboots .

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Your the second Dan that qualifies for D---head of the site,,congrats,,,,

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Someone is trolling with bait better than Tron.

13. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

I should have added that this is intended for the people that think you can judge the character of a person by his ata averages.I have heard this statement several times when talking about a deal gone bad on ts.com,I also should have added that if your a ahole reply and prove it as several of you have done,the rest of the posters that lurk here only do it to sell something to you ,none of them asked ,they only wanted to know if my check was good.I respect several of the posters here and agree it is full of useful knowlege,my problem are the ones that only care that you are a registered shooter,if the owners of the sight feel that way let me know.

14. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

Sobie, is that you? Well, whomever you are, I think it might be time to say "bye bye". Literalist, you there?? You "listening" to this thread?

OF

15. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

cdan12,

Your going to ruffle the feathers of a bunch of them with a post like this.

Keep up the good work!

ss

16. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I compete against myself. If I were to actually do competition, it would be sporting clays, or if trap, PITA, before ATA.

17. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

cdan12

I do not like you

jpark

18. phirel

phirel TS Member

For some of us it is quite difficult to understand why there are more non-ATA registered targets shot at clubs than ATA registered target. I love to shoot ATA registered birds and I shoot a lot of them. I do not understand why everybody does not love shooting ATA birds as much as I do.

Pat Ireland

19. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

“I do not understand why everybody does not love shooting ATA birds as much as I do.”

Uh, because it costs too much?

20. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

$18 to $30 per 100 is to much for registered birds????? You playing in the wrong sport or obviously not playing at all.

Pat when are you headed back south.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.