1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why No One Invades Switzerland

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 31 Pump, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 31 Pump

31 Pump TS Member

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/754.html%C2%A0

2. kd185

kd185 Member

well that and no oil

3. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I can think of a few reasons to invade..
    [​IMG]

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Very good. I knew i liked those swiss for something other than there rolls.---Matt

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

My Swiss salesman.. years ago.. was in the Army there.. as is every Swiss citizen.. During WW@ he told me.. the mountains saved them.. A few could hold of the many in the rugged mountain ranges.. And no tank could stand up to the rock slide.. so easily created by a narrow pass..

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I'm glad at least one country has a plan on how to deal with the new world order, I always thought they were kinda wimpy for always being neutral, looks like they like to speak softly and carry a big stick

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Very good film. Very reasonable man. Wish we could make this into a commercial and put it on tv. Call the NRA.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I think i like the idea of a short mandatory military for the men. although i did not serve in the military, it would have definately done me some good in growing up. I'm amazed at the change in peoples respect,attitude and responsibilty once they return from their service to our country.---Matt

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

There wouldn't have been a "Me Generation" if this policy had been in place.

10. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

That will never happen in the US. Americans and Swiss (among others) are poles apart in the way they think of their society. Americans view themselves as rugged individualists; they want what's best for the individual (rights, freedoms etc). The NRA is an example how Americans put the individual first. The Swiss want what's best for the Swiss; the individual is of only secondary importance.

MK

11. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

If Hitler would have defeated Europe and held it Switzerland would have been brought into the fold, probably without a fight. They have relied on others to do their fighting for them. I like the idea of every male citizen having military training and a gun at home. I don't know if it would be wise in America since the liberals here have succeeded in turning groups of Americans against each other and keeping the tensions high to keep liberal Democrats in power. The minorities where I live, which have been destroyed by liberal Democrats, do a good enough job right now shooting each other every night. Most of the shooters own their guns illegally anyway.

12. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Well said, I think its a good idea to have all who turn 18 go into the military. It would do alot of good to most of the kids today.

13. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

To me, a better idea would be that <everyone is born into the military and drafted into civilian life as needed.

MK

14. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Our family had the privilege of living in Europe, mostly in Switzerland (Bern) before immigrating to the United States. I remember going into a gunshop and drooling over the many firearms on display. Asked a saleslady if I could purchase any of them. First asked if I were a Swiss citizen. No I wasn't. Was told to leave my name and address and return the following day, when I was told my father was a guest of the Swiss government and the police said I could buy any gun I want, as many as I want. Also, everybody's got an assault weapon in their home. I'm not talking about the press' version of "assault" weapon; I'm talking honest to goodness select-fire weapons! Fascinating country and even more fascinating people. Would live there in a heartbeat if I weren't established here. Chichay

Don't know why everything is underlined..???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.