1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why no clinics at Silver Dollar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by geeber, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geeber

geeber Member

Does anyone know why Leo, Harlen, Nora or any other top shooters don't hold clinics at the Dollar? Kay Ohye is the only one every year. Does he have exclusive rights to the clubs facilities or something? I'm not trying to start anything, it's just that I could use a clinic but I'm not sure Kay is right for me and I live very close to the club.

Thanks, Gary B.

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Why not email the instructors you memtioned and ask them. Not being a PITA just saying, Jake

3. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

geeber,

Harlan and Leo both had a 2 day clinic at the Sarasota Gun Club last month. I had a thread on TS.Com for at least 6 week prior to the clinics.

We will probably have them next year again. If you might be interested let me know.

Ron Burdick

4. grl

grl Member

Harlan was at the $ last month.

5. geeber

geeber Member

grl,

I contacted Harlen by email and he left a message on my cell phone saying he would be giving clinics at Sarasota but not the Dollar. With my work schedule I'm not able to go to Sarasota. Maybe next year. Thanks,

Gary B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.