1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is promo being sold for same price as Red Dot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by StonewallRacing, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

J.P.,

I've used 32# of Promo and never paid more than $72.00/8lbs.

Where are you buying Red Dot for that??

Please tell me because I'd like to buy 16 lbs at that price! Hell, I might buy 32...

SW

2. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Promo = way chaeper than Red Dot.

I would buy Red Dot if I could for same price as Promo but... I have nothing against Promo, I love the stuff. I am a cheapo though.

Shoot a K80 and everything else is bargain basement stuff other than the STS hulls.

3. thunder

thunder Active Member

Last time I checked Promo was 80.00 for 8lbs and Red Dot was 96.00 for 8lbs.

That of coarse is in the Wisconsin area.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

The local shops around here when they have powder, red dot green dot clays Int clays always around the same price with 5.00 or so. Promo is never never stocked here in massachusetts that I have seen????? I have tried ordering through our clubs supplier........no over 4 years now asking for it, still no.

It looks like to get what I want now I will have to pay up the shipping and haz mat and have it shipped to a friend in a free state.

5. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

One of the distributors I deal with raised the price of Promo up to the same price as Red and Green Dot. Both other distributors are out of Promo right now. One has it ordered and was not informed of a big price increase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.