1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is it?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Why is it...that Law enforcement officials get told by the federal government that they can't pull over suspected illegals on a routine check but the food police can invade the privacy of a childs lunch box at whim? Why is it that the murder of a pregnant woman is treated as two homicides but the murder of a fetus goes unpunished? Why is it..that Eric Holder is not charged as an accessorie in the murder of border patrol agent Brian Terry and can be pardoned by Obama if he is charged with anything including withholding evidence? ed nichols

2. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Why is that those that most despise President Obama want to nominate GOP candidates that will loose an election to him?

Why do the rabid gun rights proponents want to nominate Senate candidates that will loose and give the Senate back to the Democrats so it can approve the President Obama's nominations to the Supreme Court?

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Why is it that those that make the most racially insulting statements on this forum pretend there was no such thing segregated gun clubs?

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

First it's LOSE not LOOSE, LOOSE is the opposite of tight. Second it's because those are the available candidates.

Eric

5. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Apparently...the mentally challenged liberals get flustered at the truth for which they have no apparent answer so they pull the race card...there was nothing racist about asking these questions. ed nichols

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Skeet in the mid 80's while stationed in Sunnyvale, Ca my family did a lot of traveling and we visited a village/town just off interstate 5 near Redding and noticed that I did not see a single black person and also visited a gun club in the same area and was told they did not have any black members but they did not say they weren't allowed. I don't remember the town name or club but honestly don't believe that it was a segregated club just that there were very few blacks if any living there. One thing that really stood out in my mind was that it was so windy and cold. There was still a lot of snow on Mt. Shasta. Jackie B.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    mrskeet410, quote: <i>"Why is it that those that make the most racially insulting statements on this forum pretend there was no such thing segregated gun clubs?"</i>

Hey Mr. No Credibility, you are the one CLAIMING there is a whites only gun club in Texas that has Klan for members.

Yet you cannot name the club, even though you claim you were considering joining it.

Then you have the utter gall to claim we are pretending there is no such club?

We aren't pretending anything. We KNOW there is no such club, because YOU cannot prove there is.

In fact, your whole claim and accusatory bluster is a perfect example of how liberals operate. They make ridiculous claims that are not true, and expect no one to call them on it. Then they keep repeating their horsecrap thinking if they say it enough that it will magically become true.

It's up to YOU to prove the existence of such a club.

It is not up to us to believe you unless you can provide proof and it is verifiable.

Why you even bother to post here is beyond me. You are not a gun owner. You are nothing more than a crap stirring liberal who is basically calling trapshooters racists all the time.

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Can't you all see that this a-hole is jack'n with you because David allows him?

Don't respond to his posts, and he'll have to play with himself in his mom's basement.

9. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

skeets the lying liberal, now has a butt buddy liberal named tokie to converse with.

Oscar

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Setterman is right. Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.