1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is it??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by grntitan, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Why is it????

Every time i drop the key for the gun cabinet, it goes under the cabinet. Why can't it just drop in the open where its easy to reach? Every freak'n time....

Doesn't the law of averages say its supposed to be easy to reach every now and then??

2. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

It's the same reason as when you drop a nut or bolt it rolls directly under your creeper.

Or why a guitar string never breaks in practice but always breaks in the middle of a lead riff on stage.

Or why you discover you forgot to release the safety as you're taking that shot on a trophy buck.

Or when you get home from Home Depot and discover you forgot the main thing you went there to buy in the first place.

Many examples, all Murphy's law. I've hated Murphy for a long time.

Dave

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

MURPHY WAS AN OPTIMIST.

If my toast lands jelly side up I get real nervous.

Better you should have a safe with a combination lock so you can forget the com, and when you go to get the paper it's written on you find out wifey used it for a grocery list.

HM

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

All this time I thought I was alone in the Murphy thing. It would appear I have some company!!! LOL. Break-em all. Jeff

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

HM--I always put that important stuff like the paper with the combo in a real safe spot. Its the same spot i've put a bunch of important stuff. Now if i ever find where that spot is, i'm never gonna use it again. Is 41 too young for early stages of Alzheimer's disease.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.