1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THAT ONE OR TWO TRAPS????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshootinmachine13, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootinmachine13

trapshootinmachine13 Member

i have been shooting for about year and half now and been shooting quite a bit and it always seems like it is that one or two traps that screw your whole day up can i have some tips on how to overcome them one or two traps??

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I've had a trap 3 boogie man thing goin on for as long as I've been doing this....some days he don't show up and some days he does....the space between my ears is getting crowded...

3. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

you are allowing yourself to get back to your comfort zone. Quit waiting for it to happen and it will go away.

4. Laserwizard

Laserwizard Member

Happened to me yesterday. Ran the first 50, dropped 3 on trap 3 and ran trap 4. Just lost focus for a few minutes thus I ended up with a 97.

5. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

You only have to break 1 target----the one you're calling for NOW. Be ready. Don't listen to all those who say that trap # ???? is low---has bad background--funny wind currents--etc. Now if I could only follow my own advice!!!!! Ross Puls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.