1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is Hillary so experienced for the job?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by flylta, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flylta

flylta TS Member

Shocking football announcement

In Green Bay today, the Packers made a shocking announcement. Their starting quarterback this Sunday will be Mrs. Brett Favre. Fans in Green Bay were stunned when this announcement was made, but Mrs. Favre assured the fans that, "Hey, I know this game. I live with Brett, and I attend every game. I have taken several road trips on the team plane. I've gone to the pregame meal. I know a lot of the Packers and have tossed the ball around with almost all of them. I know what a slot right 60-Prevent-Slot-Hook-And-Go is and I know how to avoid a corner blitz." So I believe I’m qualified to lead this team.

All right, you think that's ridiculous? Let me reword this:

Mrs. Hillary Clinton announced today that she is qualified for the office of President of the United States because she knows Bill Clinton and has lived with him, and she was there on a lot of trips to China and around the world, and she really cared about kids for 35 years. She knows most of the important people in Washington, understands demagoguery and prevarication 101, she's fought for and tried to fix health care, and she’s certain that fifty percent of the American people will say, "That's good enough for us.”

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ditto what Waterhouselake{?} said!

3. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

So who d'ya think was runnin' things while Willie was "occupied" with young interns?

4. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

She spent 8 yrs watching bill do the job. And she as good at working over young female interns as bill is and feels she can do just as good a job.

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

And because she knows where Monica is hiding!

6. finger

finger TS Member

Because she says so. Has always worked in the past. Time will tell. bob finger

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Probably because she was the only one doing anything for those eight years. Her counterpart spent all of his time with his pants down around his ankles, ignoring Bin Laden.

8. porky

porky TS Member

An old saying, " Just because you are able to put shingles on a roof, it doesn't mean that you are a carpenter." i.e. "A roofer does not a carpenter make."

9. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

She just wants to get into the Whitehouse to steal the rest of the silverware!

10. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Brings up the question? If Hillary gets elected will she have to return the silverware that they stole when they left the white house eight years ago??

John C. Saubak

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Ahab, grabbed all she could the last time...<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Gifs/?action=view&current=hillarys_coat.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

ha ha...Jerbear

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Putting lipstick on a pig.

13. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Only Hitlery knows whats missing from the White House? And Air Force One? Maybe she just wants the chance to return thingies? :) Hap

14. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I have had youngsters tell me how to fix a gun. When I asked them where they learned the trade, they said their Dad was a gunsmith. I guess experience is genetic, or in Hillary's case, by osmosis. A person of flawed character being around another similar person.

15. XTTrapCombo

XTTrapCombo TS Member

The only experience she has is sleeping with Bill and so do lots of other women.

16. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

She can maneuver around the wet-spots when she cleans up after renting the guest bed rooms---Phil

17. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

If that is the case, then Monica is probably just as qualified.

18. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I was just informed that Hillary only wants to get back in the white house because she needs to get the complete sets of silverware this time! :) Hap

19. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

She learned in the bedroom. One can't get a better view than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.