1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why in America ??? You'd better look........

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by InsureGuy, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

Why in America ??? You

Ok folks, let me preface this thread by saying I AM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.
    This thread will surely leave a sour taste in some mouths, so if your easily offended, look elsewhere. I am looking for answers, not hyperbole.

My daughter asked me about a couple of videos on you tube about FEMA concentration camps. Many things ran through my mind, but nothing like what the videos seem to suggest. I can see the need to have the ability to sustain large groups of people who have underwent weather related catastrophes. But why 10 foot electric fences. Why guard towers, why huge industrial furnaces ?

All of these things are not similar to, but exactly like the concentration camps of Reich. Someone please tell me what place they have in America today.

Please give me an alternative answer. If the links don't work, then pull up you tube and look for "operation garden plot" and Rex 84.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJBxdRIQx7Y&feature=PlayList&p=B7AC9430C4A751CF&index=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi6HCbxq_l4

Jason

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They just want to make them all feel at home ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. tachyon

tachyon Member

Popular Mechanics and Glenn Beck have both looked at the various videos about this issue. They have both debunked the various pictures/videos etc.

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Looks like someone drove around with a video camera filming and making it up as they went along. Lots of supposition, no references to back it up. Anyone can post anything on You Tube without any documentation as to the authenticity of the information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.