1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why I liked Ebay

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Ebay was good for me. Products got sold, found many things I wanted. Now forced out to other sites. Products not selling or getting bid on ? Sales where easy to. PayPal gets a bad rep. It has worked well for me and has been cheaper than money orders/credit cards. I see most places are now chaging processing fees for credit card purchase. 3 to 5 percent? Where can I find a web based pay system/website that is 2nd adm. friendly? Gun broker has not been working for me at all.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Thanks for supporting anti-gunners.

3. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

try 2ndamendmentauction.com it is new and they are working bugs out but will be a good site look up on google search rick

4. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

Ebay has been great to me over the last few years and as someone said on here"easy to sell things and if you where looking easy to find".I list on Gunbroker now and things have been moving but nothin like the Ebay times.We as a Firearms Community have to hang in there and I am sure something will come along,or just maybe Ebay will rethink there policy(yea right and I can get the Space Shuttle into Orbit)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.