1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why I carry A gun (author unknown)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by snapthecat, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snapthecat

snapthecat TS Member

I carry a gun because statistics show that at any given time there is only one officer of the law on duty for each 8000 citizens. How can anyone in their right mind not see the need?

2. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

I carry a gun because I'm no longer 8 feet tall and bullet proof. I'm 72 years old and as the man said I aint taking no woppen. BRGII

3. Robb

Robb Member

I carry because a cop is too heavy.

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

"The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory." Jeff Cooper

Jerbear

5. Robb

Robb Member

If Col. Cooper said so it is so.

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I carry a gun because when seconds count the Cops are only minutes away ... I'm kind of thinking I'm about gettin to the age where I'm to old for an ass whippin also, but my aim is still true ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Many weeks ago on this site someone wrote; "I would rather have a gun in my hand than a cop on the phone".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.