1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Grandparents have high blood pressure

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ahab, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Why Grandparents have high blood pressure

[​IMG]

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Nice little kitties! LOL

Did Grandma faint when she saw this?

Chuck

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Just be VERY CAREFUL. Here in Northwest PA a guy brought a pair of baby raccoons home when he found them in the woods. He had them home all weekend from Friday to Monday. Then he called the Game Commission who came and took them away. Since raccoons, along with skunks bats felines and canines are rabies vextor species (RVS) they had to have the raccoons euthanized and checked for rabies. One of the baby raccoons tested positive for rabies and now the whole family and all the visitors they had who had any contact at all with those raccoons are now getting rabies shots. The family also had an unvaccinated dog who is now in quarantine for 180 days I think it was.

The best thing to do with any RVS species is to let them be and treat them as if they are infected. My daughter, who is a licensed Wildlife Rehabilitator had her preventive vaccine and even so, when she got bit by a RVS while rehabing it, she still had to go through the full three shot series. It is not the most pleasant thing to have to go through but it sure beats the certain death that occurs once symptoms show up.

4. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

Lord have mercy! That would raise my blood pressure!

Charlie

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Definitely get the heart pumping there

I hate skunks a few years ago we were inundated with them, I trapped 12 of them one winter, but last year didn't see any

One time I was working in my big shop, and had to take a whizz, I slid open the big door and was about to let 'er rip, I looked down and there was a skunk standing right under me, not a bit of his odor

Needless to say, I stopped what I was doing and called my wife to bring me the .410, and cacked him, after he had walked away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.