1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Why God can't protect little school children

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Why God can

Yesterday, a friend at work asked me why God cant protect little school children then he gave me the answer...because God is no longer allowed in our schools. He said he heard it from a friend in California. ed

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jerbear

3. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Dear god, why did you create the monster that shot up our school?

4. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

When he was created he wasn't a monster, our society created the monster.

5. schneep

schneep Member

hoosier, A person with a mental illness is not created by society.

If society took care of that person as they should have, things like this might not happen

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Most of the shooting incidents of tha last fe years were by males in their early 20's.

Drugging children to make them more compliant in school got popular 20 years ago.

Only an ostrich could miss that.

HM

7. winselect

winselect TS Member

It had to start with his mother, seems to me from what I have heard and read she knew he had problems but nothing that I've heard has said anything about her trying to get him help. Some people have said, he was a grown adult, she couldn't force him to get help. I say BS, he was 20yrs old still living at home under his mother care, she had the right to say what he was going to do.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Wouldn't YOU live under your mothers care if she was getting $250,000 a year in alimony??

You'll find in His word, If you turn your back on me, I will turn my back to you.

If you didn't know or check this through all the reporting since last Friday, "funding" was cut 2 years ago for most government schools, on their security measures put in place after Columbine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.